Pebble watch

panhandle8
panhandle8 Posts: 65 Member
I am so bad at counting laps that I would reaaly like a watch that tracks laps, time, etc. Does anyone use the Pebble?

Replies

• fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Don't know what that is. I used a neat little counter I buy on Amazon. Index Finger mounted. Click with my thumb. 4 digit counter. I use the version that is just a counter. There is a version that keeps time to and keeps the last 50 lap intervals.
    When I got to over 60 laps i bought a counter. :)

Internet is slow in China so I can't get the link right now. But I have posted it in other threads.
  • AquaticQuests
    AquaticQuests Posts: 947 Member
    I hear the Garmin swim is the better option for dedicated swimming (in pool and not open water due to no GPS). The other Garmin more expensive watches have GPS too (so useful even in open water) plus they track other sports!
  • panhandle8
    panhandle8 Posts: 65 Member
    It is so hard to decipher reviews of all the watch options. I should just choose one and be done with it.
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    I hear the Garmin swim is the better option for dedicated swimming (in pool and not open water due to no GPS). The other Garmin more expensive watches have GPS too (so useful even in open water) plus they track other sports!
    The problem with the wrist watch type counters is that they don't count kickboard laps and if you don't glide long enough on push off they don't count it either. And they are pricey.