New to Group

Options
L0veM3
L0veM3 Posts: 63 Member
Hey hope that I can make some friends and get through this weight thing again and get back down to my LOVELY sizefbb4cxb912pn.jpg
a7njrk9nqwa5.jpg

Replies

• wonderland01
    wonderland01 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new as well!

Feel free to add me. I am also looking for friends to help me stay motivated. We can do this!!!
  • L0veM3
    Options
    May I ask how much you are wanting to lose? I have started a DEAL challenge on my page and maybe in this group for the ones who don't wan tot friend me, but on my page I am trying to keep in with in the high 80+ pounds to lose.
  • Roaringgael
    Roaringgael Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hi guys all the best.
  • bethmay1503
    bethmay1503 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys , new in here aswell
  • L0veM3
    Options
    Ok so heres an idea I have if anyone wants to participate just let me know. I am having big issues with sticking to the diet life with being depressed and stressed so I want to start a challenge, here it is. Starting June 29,2015 to November 25, 2015. We will all weigh in and agree to the "deal" On the date of weigh in you have to name something that you would absolutely hate to do (you have to be able to prove you did it by posting a picture) then we will start we don't have to set a goal it is just to see who can lose the most weight and it is all in fun, who ever wins will not have to do what they said they would hate to do, the others will have to, weigh ins would be bi-weekly and I would post a reminder the night before. This seems like it would work for me because it would give me a reason to bust my butt to keep from doing something I don't want to do, like post a picture of em when I was a little girl, or post a picture of me in my halloween costume for that year or something like that. If anyone wants to or has any options on this JUMP IN and lets have some fun

Come on hit me up for a friends request, Monday the 29th is just around the way, hope you will join in
  • Jad31te
    Jad31te Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm game :) and welcome !!
  • tlmeyn
    tlmeyn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Anyone is free to ad me as well...