I thought I'd introduce myself...

Options
Anna83704
Anna83704 Posts: 37 Member
Hi all,

I'm Anna, a single mom from Boise, Idaho. I work full time in the medical field and go to school full time working towards my bachelors in business management (although I'm on summer break at the moment). I am at my highest ever recorded weight at 325.7 lbs. I'm transitioning to a paleo diet due to autoimmune disease. Looking forward to feeling better and getting to know all of you!!

Replies

• MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Hi Anna and welcome! I'm Mimi from Michigan, a stay at home grandma whose lawn is my gym this summer!
  • farrar8217
    farrar8217 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I'm a relative new comer as well. I just started this month. Great bunch of people here. Lots of support.
  • HLaR79
    HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Hi to all the new people! Hope you all find what you need :)
  • leesamahree
    leesamahree Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey Anna! I'm in Nampa! It's crazy because I've been logging consistently for the first time ever (been on and off MFP for years) and thought I'd check out the community board for additional ideas/help/support. I've done paleo and Whole30 but right now I'm just low carbing it since I'm nursing a hurt knee and back. Good to "see" ya! :)
  • Anna83704
    Anna83704 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks for being so welcoming! And @leesamahree , someone from my home turf!! :)