Hi Ya'll

Options
MrsMunn2012
MrsMunn2012 Posts: 4 Member
Hello everyone! My name is Sara Jo Munn. I am 25 and have recenty been diagnosed with PCOS (polysitic ovarian syndrome) with insulin resitance on top of my love hate relationship with all food I just love to eat ya'll. :) Over a year ago before I managed to loose 20 pounds then I moved here to Meade and I seemed to fall off my healthy wagon and not look back and gained more then what I lost. So I am now again trying to get back at it. If anyone wants to friend me they can I'm new to MFP so I'm still learning the ropes. I am not good at holding myself accountable for walkng with this heat it's getting even worse but if anyone ever wants to go walk (this is about all my level of fitness is right now) just holler! Hope to hear some more stories on here and I love to meet new people!

Replies

• lisa968ks
    lisa968ks Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sara, I'd love to walk with you. Due to some facial fractures, I'm not allowed to run and anything strenuous tends to hurt.
  • MrsMunn2012
    MrsMunn2012 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh I would think so! Yeah I am starting from scratch again so walking just seems like the best place to start.