New to this group and need friend.

Options
msfoxy_25
msfoxy_25 Posts: 40 Member
Hello everyone, this is my ... 8th time on MFP. I typically stay on a few months get frustrated then leave, then come right back. Anyway that's getting old and i'd like to actually make progress this time. As soon as I can afford it I'm going to join the gym again.....maybe I know I can basically do the exact same thing at home for free I just have no motivation at home. The struggle is real.

Anyway feel free to add me I could use some motivation and support, any and all advice is appreciated chances are I have heard it before but hey maybe it will stick one day.

Replies

• yellowantphil
    yellowantphil Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    msfoxy_25 wrote: »
    As soon as I can afford it I'm going to join the gym again.....maybe I know I can basically do the exact same thing at home for free I just have no motivation at home. The struggle is real.

Yeah, there's something about being at the gym. Once I'm at the gym, I have plenty of motivation. The only problem is finding the motivation to get my gym clothes and go to the gym. :smiley:
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I completely understand where you're coming from. You can do it!! My one piece of advice is don't try to change too many things at one time - when I do this I fail miserably!
  • vanessasaurousrex
    vanessasaurousrex Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm new again too! The struggle is real I always stick around for a few months then give up. I just want to make this a lifestyle choice and be healthier in general, but need some serious motivation.
  • Delaneyjoy3
    Delaneyjoy3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP and would love the support. That's why i joined. Congratulations on getting back on the saddle! The struggle is real.