Week 3 (6/21-6/27)

Options
MzLaLa29
MzLaLa29 Posts: 258 Member
Final stretch. Don't lose your momentum!

Replies

• JimCrackinDandy
    JimCrackinDandy Posts: 146 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    A very merry start to our 3rd week MFP Kiddos!
    9miles today. Trying to stay away from simple sugars. Doing better, praise God. But somebody yell at me for not logging food daily. I've gotta do that.

exercise.png
  • MzLaLa29
    Options
    @JimCrackinDandy there's a setting that will remind you to log daily if you haven't by a certain point. If I haven't logged breakfast by 10:00 am I get an annoying notification that keeps coming back until I log something. I'm currently on a 42 day streak!
  • Suede242
    Suede242 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I didn't log in yesterday either so I was definitely really over on calories. We went out for supper last night at Harvey's for Father's day so I had my hamburger and shared half my fries and milkshake.
  • JimCrackinDandy
    Options
    Why thank you @MzLaLa29 . I'll have to check that out.
    4miles today

exercise.png
  • Suede242
    Options
    Did pretty good today, had too many sweets but still came under the calorie count. 4/6 magnets today
  • MzLaLa29
    Options
    June 22 - Check in

half my water, half my steps. 1 workout logged. I didn't log my dinner but I had 400+ cals left. should be green...
  • JimCrackinDandy
    Options
    So it seems you've got to have a smart phone to use that fancy app Miss @MzLaLa29 I'm behind time and so I don't have one But..... I'm going to try harder to log food. Thanks again for your encouragement.
    @Suede242 WTG meeting your calorie count even with eating candy. If you are like me, you may be tempted to pull that again. Be smarter than I though! I like your sticktoittiveness.
    5miles today.

exercise.png
  • downongreenacres
    downongreenacres Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I have not been very good about tracking lately and that is generally a not a good sign :/
    I hope to get back into the swing of things today!
    Hope everyone has a great week.
  • MzLaLa29
    Options
    sorry @JimCrackinDandy :( Maybe you can just set a regular daily alarm then. I have reminders for EVERYTHING lol

6/23 check in - half my water, half my steps, no workout, GREEN

update: I started cycle one at 194lbs. I've had a stressful couple of weeks and was starting to get discouraged. But this morning I got on the scale and it said 189!!! My mini goal was to get out of the 190s and I'm so glad I made it. *dance party*
  • downongreenacres
    Options
    Oh I am so glad for you MzLaLa! Those 10 lb markers are a big deal. Congratulations on your 5 pounds lost! :smiley:
  • Suede242
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Yesterday I'm quite sure I ended up in the red. Today however I've gotten green, 5/6 magnets today. I was at the gym today, and done a bit of walking. I spent most of my time at home today
  • downongreenacres
    Options
    Suede242 wrote: »
    Yesterday I'm quite sure I ended up in the red. Today however I've gotten green, 5/6 magnets today. I was at the gym today, and done a bit of walking. I spent most of my time at home today
    5 out of 6 is a good day! Feels good to be green :smiley:
  • MzLaLa29
    Options
    I think I missed a day?

6/24 - half my water, 7,000+ steps, 9 minute walk, GREEN
    6/25 - half my water, 7,000+ steps, no workout, RED

Two more days!!!
  • downongreenacres
    Options
    MzLaLa29 wrote: »
    I think I missed a day?

6/24 - half my water, 7,000+ steps, 9 minute walk, GREEN
    6/25 - half my water, 7,000+ steps, no workout, RED

Two more days!!!
    Just hang in there! It's a process and we all have rough times, but you can do this!!

• JimCrackinDandy
    Options
    No workout, red.
    Yepper. That's almost always the case with me too. But on the upside of things, I try to remind myself of the whole week as opposed to just one day. Anyone else do that? It seems sometimes on high workout days, I do not eat as much and on the days I do not workout, I sit, starve and eat, eat, eat.

exercise.png

• downongreenacres
    Options
    I seem to have an all or none mentality as well :neutral:
    But I am trying to get over that!
  • MzLaLa29
    Options
    6/26 - no workout, 7,000 steps, half my water, GREEN I think... MFP may have underestimated the big ole salad I had for lunch lol
  • downongreenacres
    Options
    Well I get off work in 28 minutes and so far have stayed green! I had a moment of weakness where I went and stood in front of the vending machine with a dollar in my hand, but I walked away! o:)
    Saturdays are sooo tough for me since I work an extra long shift-so that's a real success.

Now the goal is to get home before darkness and mosquitos take over and take the dog out for a quick walk and then begin to officially enjoy my weekend.
  • JimCrackinDandy
    Options
    @MzLaLa29 - WTG for yesterday- staying green with all those steps. Ole!
    @downongreenacres - Great job turning away from the vending machine. I understand that 100%. Another Ole! Hope you got to get that walk in Sweetie!

Circuit Training this am and a 4 mile hike up and down the hill with my family. Lovely time. We all walked fast as fast as we could. Tempted to count it toward the running goal, but didn't. 3 more days to get in about 13 more miles.
    exercise.png
  • downongreenacres
    Options
    That little butterfly is really moving! You are almost there! Thanks for all of the support!