Surprising area of fat loss? What's yours.

Options
2»

Replies

• professionalHobbyist
    professionalHobbyist Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    Face and neck.

I got a new ID and it looks like someone else.

Weird looking at the pictures
  • Monnietron
    Monnietron Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Face and back!
  • Astharteea
    Astharteea Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I lost 30 lbs and 4 inch from that area under your boobs? Between the boobs and belly button :)

1 inch from the neck and half an inch from my belly.....but it feels like I lost a lot because my pants are too big now and after wearing them for 30 minutes they slide down so I have to keep pulling like a 7 year old.

I'm a little disappointed to see there's not a big change on the measuring tape after 30 lbs but I'll keep going.

I have 13 lbs more to lose and I'll be down to the OVERWEIGHT category (BMI wise) !! And 37 lbs :( to get into the NORMAL range.
  • parkdad73
    parkdad73 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Since everyone is talking about private areas I feel safe to talk about the fat around my "manhood". Now that I've lost 100 pounds it doesn't look like a hiding turtle anymore!
  • professionalHobbyist
    professionalHobbyist Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    We lose fat all over

I think men and women both rediscover their lap and belt buckle!
  • greenautumn17
    greenautumn17 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    parkdad73 wrote: »
    Since everyone is talking about private areas I feel safe to talk about the fat around my "manhood". Now that I've lost 100 pounds it doesn't look like a hiding turtle anymore!

LOL! I hope that happens for my hubby! (He is on the road, I haven't seen him in over a month :( ) He says he has been losing weight, but will verify when he gets home next week. As a trucker he does not get to have steaks and cooked meats often, he relies on pepperoni, sausage, canned tuna and chicken, etc. However, he is able to cook bacon in the microwave (at truck stops) and scrambled eggs as well, so I would say he is eating well enough.
    Needless to say, we will have burgers, steaks, and chops while he is home!

As for me, I noticed my thighs are "wobbly-er" I guess I should have measured them along with my neck, etc. ;)
  • SkinnyKerinny
    SkinnyKerinny Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Ankles! I noticed immediately (first and second day) a big difference. I thought that was water weight that would come right back when I started increasing the salt intake. But no! Still the same at 1+ week so may be that will stay and other areas will start shrinking. :)