Almost to the Half Way Mark...

Options
JMC3Terp
JMC3Terp Posts: 2,803 Member
So I just wanted to check in with everyone. July 2nd is the middle point of the year, so just wanted to see how everyone's progress report is going!! Good luck all

Replies

• NJbabe
    NJbabe Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Well, I started all of this on April 13th. As I posted in the other thread, I've lost 15 kg. (33 lbs.) so far.

We have 193 days left until the end of the year. That's a little bit over 27 weeks.

Realistically, I'll most likely be able to lose another 27 kg. (59 lbs.) or so by then. That would come up to 92 lbs.

I might really push myself when it comes to swimming, taking long walks and doing strength training around October. I'm going to have more time at that point. I imagine it will be well worth it.
  • JMC3Terp
    JMC3Terp Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    That's great! 92 lbs in a little under 9 months is fantastic!

So far I have lost 48 lbs and I started March 16th. It's hard for me to project since I tend to fluctuate in how much I lose every few weeks. But if I had to guess, I will end up losing somewhere between another 55 lbs and 75 lbs, by New Years. Which would put me at losing 100 to 120 lbs in that time.

I don't swim right now. But once I hit 200 lbs, I plan on joining a gym and taking up swimming.
  • NJbabe
    NJbabe Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    That sounds great! Good job - 48 lbs. in 3.5 months. Yay! :)

Swimming burns a lot of calories... I need to get back to that, starting this week. It also tones your body nicely.