Sensational Summer Exercise Challenge, Mon Jun 8 to Aug 16 (70 days) - Join Anytime

Options

Replies

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    160 minutes 6/26

daz7u6bv93by.gif

88492762.png yvpo8w8c7k41.gif

exercise.png

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • mrs17alvarez
    mrs17alvarez Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    6/24 - 55 minutes
    6/25 - 55 minutes
    6/26 - 49 minutes

Hi friends! Sorry I've barely been around, just had a busy week trying to get everything done at work before vacation. And man it felt good to logoff that laptop yesterday!!

I see you guys are still racking up the exercise minutes in a big way - WOW!!! Keep up the fantastic work - you're so inspiring.

Amanda
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    HELLO, Amanda.
  • Nightingale2200
    edited June 2015
    Options
    145 minutes 6/27

daz7u6bv93by.gif

exercise.png

f.gifl.gifo.gif

• mrs17alvarez
    mrs17alvarez Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    HELLO, Amanda.

HELLO, Flo!!

6/26 - 90 minutes

Family was supposed to come visit tomorrow but late Friday plans changed & now we're going to visit them so I'm getting things ready for that. Hubby treats the house like a dorm room when I go away, so I figured I'd at least get the house clean before he messes it all up. ;) Any who, in my attempt to tidy up I logged over 50 flights of stairs yesterday on my Fitbit (it would have been more if my tracker would consistently count my basement stairs as a flight so I was probably closer to 60-65 flights.) But I love the silly little badges Fitbit gives when you hit different accomplishments - yesterday's was the Lighthouse Badge and I was so proud. :)

Have a great Sunday everyone!
    Amanda
  • mariska9664
    mariska9664 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    6/27 - 60 minutes (Jazzercise)

exercise.png

• mariska9664
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Way to go, Amanda!!! I like seeing the Fitbit results, too!

Yesterday afternoon I took my mom shopping and when I got back to her house, I thought, with Jazzercise and shoppping, I should be doing great with steps. But was horrified when I went to look at my Fitbit One and it was gone. Somehow it popped out of it's holder and I didn't realize it... :( BUT, the good news is that when I got home, found it on my bathroom rug. Missed the afternoon steps, but not lost! YIPPEE!!! :#
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    HELLO, Amanda.

HELLO, Flo!!

6/26 - 90 minutes

Family was supposed to come visit tomorrow but late Friday plans changed & now we're going to visit them so I'm getting things ready for that. Hubby treats the house like a dorm room when I go away, so I figured I'd at least get the house clean before he messes it all up. ;) Any who, in my attempt to tidy up I logged over 50 flights of stairs yesterday on my Fitbit (it would have been more if my tracker would consistently count my basement stairs as a flight so I was probably closer to 60-65 flights.) But I love the silly little badges Fitbit gives when you hit different accomplishments - yesterday's was the Lighthouse Badge and I was so proud. :)

Amanda

Wow, oh, WOW, Amanda. What a workout. I cannot imagine all those flights.

I had to laugh 'cause my hubby does the same thing. LOL! Have fun on your visit.

• Nightingale2200
    Options

Yesterday afternoon I took my mom shopping and when I got back to her house, I thought, with Jazzercise and shoppping, I should be doing great with steps. But was horrified when I went to look at my Fitbit One and it was gone. Somehow it popped out of it's holder and I didn't realize it... :( BUT, the good news is that when I got home, found it on my bathroom rug. Missed the afternoon steps, but not lost! YIPPEE!!! :#

Oh, you are so lucky, Mary.

Same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago and never found mine (MisFit). It's smushed in a parking lot somewhere, I'm sure. Had to re-order a new one. Glad you found yours.

• Nightingale2200
    Options
    165 minutes 6/28

daz7u6bv93by.gif

exercise.png

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • mariska9664
    Options

Oh, you are so lucky, Mary.

Same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago and never found mine (MisFit). It's smushed in a parking lot somewhere, I'm sure. Had to re-order a new one. Glad you found yours.

LOL... Sorry you lost your "MisFit" and had to order a another one... Guess I am lucky with the dang thing because it's the 2nd time I've lost and found it. Last year I had it clipped on my shoe when riding my bike and when I stopped at a light 2 miles down the trail and looked down, it was gone. Immediately rode the 2 miles back and found it on the ground behind my car. Must have knocked it off when I got on my bike...

• suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Good morning guys :), sorry that I was MIA for the past days...but we were out in nature since Friday on our camping property. I don't think I have ever moved around as much as I did in the past two days. Friday we just camped and had a bonfire and such. I was good and did not cheat on my food intake. I took my NS foods with me. I have no idea how to count all that exercise but I figured 200 minutes overall is ok...I know it was way more than that. Anywhooooo this morning my scale showed -3.0 lbs....woot....but my bones tell me quit moving so darn much for the next day or so lol...
    HELLO, Amanda.

HELLO, Flo!!

6/26 - 90 minutes

Amanda

That's awesome Amanda :). I love them little Fitbit badges myself. Gives you a sense of accomplishment :).

Mary so glad that you found your Fitbit :). My first one actually broke....stopped monitoring my steps and such...was just a little zip I had...so hubby was sweet and got me a Fitbit Charge...and I love that thing lol.
  • suegen1
    Options
    Here is the ticker. Not sure if I made that clear but I am counting 200 minutes per day. Thursday and Friday was less with 60 minutes and 120 minutes ...so to add all of that up sigh....activating my math brain ....umm where was my calculator lol?

exercise.png

• Nightingale2200
    Options
    I bet you moved even more than that, Sue.

Hope you are having a great time.
  • Nightingale2200
    edited June 2015
    Options
    315 minutes 6/29

Cleaned for hours all day long and did my dedicated walking 4.5 miles brisk pace, too. I have company coming tonight for next 3 days. :)

daz7u6bv93by.gif

exercise.png

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • mariska9664
    Options
    6/29 - 60 minutes (Jazzercise)

exercise.png

• mariska9664
    Options
    Sue, does the Fitbit Charge the bracelet kind? Sometimes I wish I liked wearing something on my wrist, but usually don't, especially when it's rubber, like those bands everyone was wearing for awhile. Have thought about upgrading because it would be nice to get the Fitbit that automatically knows when you're sleeping instead of having to remember to put my sleep band on and push the little button... : -)
  • suegen1
    Options
    Mary, yes I have the bracelet kind....it took some time to get used to side I am not a watch wearer. But I absolutely love it...I have not entered my sleep time though....I guess never got to that part as I don't wear it at night....just doesn't feel ok with it at night...but that's just me lol.

Flo I hope you will have a good time with your company. Was some nice workout there lol.

I am certain I moved more but didn't really know what to enter. We had an absolute blast :)
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Hi All
    FWIW

1mmyeif6nk7h.jpg

Regarding the Costco Sale it shows
    $59.99 After $20 OFF
    $100 Nutrisystem Success Gift Card
    $20 manufacturer’s discount** is valid 6/29/15 through 7/19/15. While supplies last.

• suegen1
    Options
    Ordered my cards yesterday excited!!! I finally made it to get some :)