WALDEN FARM'S PRODUCTS (0 Calories & 0 Carbs!)

Options
CanyonDweller
CanyonDweller Posts: 129 Member
I love Walden Farm's Products and had never heard of them until I started with NS. I so appreciate Sonya, as I believe she is the one who told me about them way back when. Your first order from Walden Farm's directly can be a BOGO. Once in a while they will give you a free dressing or syrup if you order 5. Ask about shipping costs, so you don't pay double for one additional free bottle. If you call and talk to them you can find out what the specials are. Living where I do, I order online and in volume. I just found the cheapest price ever from Walmart with free shipping. If you can buy local it may be your best price.

Cinnamon Raisin Peanut Spread- I spread this generously on my NS Waffles and Pancakes (frozen) and eat them like toast. I love this stuff and it is more like a desert then breakfast. This is great as a dip on celery sticks too.

Dressings- I add this in some flavor to most of the frozen veg I eat. I love the ranch dressing on tri-color slaw mix even though they have a great slaw dressing too. I use the dressings as a sauce when I am baking my NS broccoli stuffed chicken breast. I just place the breast in a oven dish, surround with frozen veg, drizzle everything with dressing and bake.

If you have never tried Walden Farm's Products, you might be surprised by this guilt free product. Great for diabetics too.

Replies

• hannonle
    hannonle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have been using their french vanilla creamer, it's really good. I also bought the caramel and chocolate dips but I haven't tried them yet.
  • schle009
    schle009 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I bought some ranch & raspberry vinaigrette...I couldn't do it, especially not the vinagrette. I decided to just suck it up and use the calories on reduced fat dressing.
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Me, too, never heard of them before NS.

I regularly use the pancake syrup when I have breakfast. Love the choco and caramel with desserts (I heat both dessert and syrup). And, have had the BBQ sauce and Asian sauce.

I got the choco and caramel dips, but didn't care for them. They were just o.k. and think the texture after they chilled was what I didn't like. I prefer the syrup(s) instead.

I have not tried any of the dressings. I kinda figured like you, schle. :)

So glad this product was recommended. :)
  • mrs17alvarez
    mrs17alvarez Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I really wanted to like WF stuff after reading so much about the stuff here & on the NS board. I tried the honey mustard dressing and only got through 1 bite before throwing out the bottle. Oh man, that taste was awful.

Do they sell little sample size containers anywhere? It broke my heart to spend $3.99 for what ended up being a single bite of salad dressing. I'd like to try some of their other products that people mention, but don't want to waste too much $.
  • schle009
    schle009 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I got a box of 6? packets of ranch on Amazon for like $7... I know that ends up more expensive for less, but at least you're not throwing as much away. I've only seen the salad dressings though and I know they have sample packs of like, 3 kinds. I won't get any more though because the two I had were terrible (vinaigrette is even worse on slimy mushroom, btw).
  • CanyonDweller
    CanyonDweller Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Check out www.waldenfarms.com to see all their products. The raspberry vinaigrette is very flavorful and you should try cutting back on the amount you use. It takes very little to completely coat a salad. To bad you threw away the Honey Mustard as it is great to add to chicken, fish or pork before cooking.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    So far I have tried the syrup, which I enjoyed on my pancakes til one day I warmed my pancakes with the syrup on them and it turned into some type of weird consistency. I love the caramel syrup. I put it on my apples and it is delicious. I just have not bought anymore because I do not want to pay $9 for a bottle of syrup. Also I tried the mayo and it was runny and disgusting. I wont be using that again either.
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Hi
    FWIW I have tried and am using the Mrs Butterworths SugarFree Syrup on my NS Frozen Waffles. I do pour it on after I heat them however. It tastes OK and is 20 calories for a 1/4 cup serving. I need to try it with a small extra of ICBINB to replace the butter I used to use also.

I bought it at the local Acme Supermarket, it was not that expensive :)

Cheers
    Roger