Starting again

Options
Stacivogue
Stacivogue Posts: 325 Member
It's working again, I'm impatient again....but taking it one step at a time. Friend if you need support!

Replies

• piper4596
    piper4596 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am starting again today. I'm tired of saying that to myself, but I haven't been sticking with it. I'm determined to make this my last re-start and be done for good.
  • Stacivogue
    Options
    you will succeed this time! we both will.
  • bargainshpr
    bargainshpr Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again today starts my 2nd week. I lost 2 lbs had a successful first week
  • piper4596
    Options
    Congrats, bargainshpr.
  • sandy_taylor13
    sandy_taylor13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I started again 11 days ago and down 6 lbs. I feel better, but have some ground to make up since I gain a few back. But the program has always worked for me, so I know what to do.
  • bargainshpr
    bargainshpr Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you Piper.
    Sandyhomerun I've tried many programs and have had the most successful with MF also. We can do it.
  • Stacivogue
    Options
    Yes we can!
  • piper4596
    Options
    Definitely! This weekend is going to be tough, but I am determined to not stray from plan.
  • Joanna4kids
    Joanna4kids Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm here with you all. Are you all still on plan?
  • texastanya
    texastanya Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new to MF. My box arrived this week. =)
    Since I am traveling this coming week, my plan is to start the day after I get back.
    I'm nervous and excited. Ready to get this started.
    I'm definitely looking for support. Hope to find some here. =)
  • piper4596
    Options
    It's been a little rocky for me, but I'm trying to stay on plan.

@texastanya, these boards are a little quiet, but we are here for support!
  • amirakabira
    amirakabira Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just started again last week. Did great during the week but not so much on the weekend (carried over through Wednesday). Back to serious tomorrow and plan to repeat the success I had two years ago. On a positive note, I only need to lose the 15 pounds I have regained over the past 6 months.
  • dwhitmoyer
    dwhitmoyer Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Just threw in the gauntlet Monday. Even joined the Y which I hope will not be simply a monthly donation to them but of some value.
  • dklennon
    dklennon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Day 1 today...I have a great health coach and feel good about this time around.
  • mintchocolategirl
    mintchocolategirl Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I've been on it 50/50 for a while - it's kept me maintaining, but I need to get back on full force. I still have a long way to go. Good luck to you all! I could use the support as well to get the momentum going!
  • cajbjsmith0630
    cajbjsmith0630 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    dklennon wrote: »
    Day 1 today...I have a great health coach and feel good about this time around.

Having a health coach makes all the difference!!!