Lycra: the journey

Options
annieboomboom
annieboomboom Posts: 176 Member
I exercise at a gym. The gym belongs to an Ivy League school. I love being around the young people; their fashions, hairstyles, flirting.
Early in my journey, I told myself I would like to be able to wear my lycra tights without shorts, or a skirt, or anything covering my lower body. I just wanted to wear a tee shirt over my lycra and feel 20 again.

6 months. Along the way, I made a couple of practice runs in front of my mirror only and decided it wasn't time. But today, I pulled them on, didn't see the stomach that has kept me hidden while hiding it, well, maybe some but not enough to matter, pulled on a gap tee shirt that was long but everything that shouldn't be showing, wasn't

Ladies, my boootey was right there. All exposed and saying to the world, This 68 year old Booty is open for business.
watch it and weep. Even got a couple of looks from the muscle makers.

And yes, no panty lines , ahem.

Replies

• cdpits
    cdpits Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Way to go !!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    I exercise at a gym. The gym belongs to an Ivy League school. I love being around the young people; their fashions, hairstyles, flirting.
    Early in my journey, I told myself I would like to be able to wear my lycra tights without shorts, or a skirt, or anything covering my lower body. I just wanted to wear a tee shirt over my lycra and feel 20 again.

6 months. Along the way, I made a couple of practice runs in front of my mirror only and decided it wasn't time. But today, I pulled them on, didn't see the stomach that has kept me hidden while hiding it, well, maybe some but not enough to matter, pulled on a gap tee shirt that was long but everything that shouldn't be showing, wasn't

Ladies, my boootey was right there. All exposed and saying to the world, This 68 year old Booty is open for business.
    watch it and weep. Even got a couple of looks from the muscle makers.

And yes, no panty lines , ahem.

This is such a fabulous NSV... You rock, ma'am. You're my new hero.! :)
  • Thaeda
    Thaeda Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!!
  • professionalHobbyist
    professionalHobbyist Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    Congrats on attaining the hotness you were looking for!!

Awesome! I know you had to feel great.

Yay You!!

As a side note:

Funny thing about Lycra and spandex. Light does interesting things. Especially a bright light like a camera flash. An innocent picture all of a sudden shows the outline of every body part quite clearly.

• annieboomboom
    annieboomboom Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Oh, right. I think it is called Spandex now. See? I missed the whole thing being too big to enjoy.
  • Sajyana
    Sajyana Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    It feels so good to attain a major goal. Your excitement shines through your post. Congratulations. ♥
  • AngInCanada
    AngInCanada Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Hehe love it! Love the name too.
  • mlinton_mesapark
    mlinton_mesapark Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    You go with your rock in' bootay! Love this post.
  • GSD_Mama
    GSD_Mama Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    That made me laugh!! Awesome NSV!!
  • Meeezonajourney
    Meeezonajourney Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Congrats on attaining the hotness you were looking for!!

Awesome! I know you had to feel great.

Yay You!!

As a side note:

Funny thing about Lycra and spandex. Light does interesting things. Especially a bright light like a camera flash. An innocent picture all of a sudden shows the outline of every body part quite clearly.
    Yep saw someone today walking down the street. Sun was shining just right. Let's just say don't wear flower underwear with black spandex. Just saying.

• bluefish86
    bluefish86 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your admission to spandi-wear!!! :D
  • GrannyMayOz
    GrannyMayOz Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Oh Annie that's fan-tas-tic!!! I'm so thrilled for you <3
  • jumanajane
    jumanajane Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    You sassy thing! Good for you!!
  • tlmeyn
    tlmeyn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Let it go!
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Yay! Awesome NSV!! :smiley:
  • glossbones
    glossbones Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Awesome! The confidence we find when the fat melts away.. it's right there with the abs that were hiding!
  • CoconuttyMummy
    CoconuttyMummy Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Work it baby!!!! :)