June Miles

Options
mamarundrc
mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
Tomorrow starts a new month which means a new spreadsheet! Feel free to join in and track miles/km for the month of June. Anything that covers distance counts!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lscYOmxxGCwUKfmIsXMSgoxYFNmbcqns_EbNFm3rl3I/edit?usp=sharing

Replies

• mamarundrc
    Options
    As of today YTD I am at 351/1200 miles total and 199/520 miles running. I am a bit behind on my goals but I feel my mojo coming back and I am going to at least catch up a little bit on the running side, if not both running and total miles. I am setting my goal at 100 miles total but I am really hoping exceed that with at least 50 of it running. Good luck everyone!
  • jemsurf
    jemsurf Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    So far this year I am at 211/800 miles for my goal. I am 122 miles behind schedule. If I run 100 miles for June, July, and August then I will be back on track. With school out now, I'm hoping to get back to running consistently.
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    I am 150 behind for total miles so catching up to that is going to be tough. I would have to average ~122 miles a month. It is still technically do-able but seeing as I have yet to hit 100 miles in a month, it seems unlikely. But I am no defeated yet! For my running miles goal, I am only ~20 miles off of that pace. I should be able to get back on track with that fairly easily. Of course the weather is gross, cold and rainy here the last few days so getting in miles outside has not been happening.
  • jemsurf
    Options
    I wish I would have tracked all the miles I ran playing softball this last weekend ;)
  • umrebelbelle
    umrebelbelle Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I set mine at 50 and after starting to add mine in for the month upped it to 75. I need some motivation to keep going I am beginning to see some changes from all my work so far this year.
  • jemsurf
    Options
    I set mine at 50 and after starting to add mine in for the month upped it to 75. I need some motivation to keep going I am beginning to see some changes from all my work so far this year.

Well done. Keep it up!!!!!!

• mamarundrc
    Options
    Had a strength challenge workout which I worked on all last week, needless to say I am behind my pace. Time to step it up and get some miles in. Hoping for 5-6 tonight on "the hill" if my hubby gets home in time to let me go out to the course and play. If not, there will definitely be at least a neighborhood run tonight.
  • SkinnyMomma02
    SkinnyMomma02 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Will there be one for July ??

mamarundrc wrote: »
    Tomorrow starts a new month which means a new spreadsheet! Feel free to join in and track miles/km for the month of June. Anything that covers distance counts!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lscYOmxxGCwUKfmIsXMSgoxYFNmbcqns_EbNFm3rl3I/edit?usp=sharing

• mamarundrc
    Options
    Sure thing, whipping it up now and will post shortly! The month flew by, I just wrote the date and realized it was a new month!
  • umrebelbelle
    umrebelbelle Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I ended up with 119 miles for June. I exceeded my goal.