looking for new friends 15-20 to lose

Options
Hey all, looking for some friends similar to me and my goals.

CW: 149
GW: 135-130

Focusing on losing body fat % more so than losing weight because I know muscle weighs more than fat.
I'm in my early 20's and Im 5'2"

If youre anywhere near that or just logon and support often please add me (:

Replies

• happilyeveractive
    happilyeveractive Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    We sound very similar! Feel free to add me on here. Also feel free to join my group on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/hulkupbulkup/
  • jordanes91
    jordanes91 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request.

I currently weigh 138 and am looking to be back where I was a little over a year ago before my life tooks some wild turns and I didn't cope well. Goal Weight: 115-123.

I am looking to log 'green' 26 days this month. I use a scale to weigh all my food and like to link up with people who put there all into something - it's helps everyone stay focused that way!
  • jberk4
    jberk4 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'm hovering around 133-135 and my goal weight is 120.
  • 2014JourneyofKimbini
    Options
    SW: 184lbs
    CW: haven't checked yet
    GW: 130lbs

5'8" and love to have MFP friends.
  • britnicole5
    britnicole5 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have similar goals - CW is 136 and looking to be around 120-115 (I'm 5'1" and fairly muscular).

Please feel free to add!
  • PeaceLoveTrees
    PeaceLoveTrees Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, CW 150, GW is 125/130. Anyone, feel free to add me! (I'm short too! haha)
  • nelliered17
    nelliered17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey eveyone! Looks like I finally found a group where everyone is very supportive and wants to make friends :) i'm in need of more friends on here.

I would like to lose another 20lbs. How is everyone accomplishing their goals?

I'm 23 almost 24! Birthday is Friday... good grief.

CW 155
    GW 135
  • pipsqueak12
    pipsqueak12 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Bump

Hi! I'm back on here again after a pretty long hiatus, so looking for new friends to cheer on and support with their weight loss/gain and help me do the same. I'm looking to lose around 15lbs I think (bear with me I normally work in kgs and cm, but I'll convert where I can)

SW 61.8kg 136lbs
    CW 61.2kg 135lbs
    GW 55kg 121lbs

Oh and I'm 22 and 169cm 5" 6.5 (the 0.5 is important aha)

Feel free to add me! :)
  • SisterSKT
    SisterSKT Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new at my fitnesspal. Almost graduating, so it's time to get back on track with my health!
    Goal is to look at my best on july 8th for the final school photo and graduation!

My weight has been going up and down this last school year, because I'm trying to loose weight since last year haha so I went from 58 kg all the way back to 64 kg :'( and now I'm fighting to go down to 55 kg. But I know the scale is not as important as the way I look, becuase of the muscles that need to grow to loose weight.

CW: 64 KG (141 lbs)
    GW: 55 KG (121 lbs)

I am 23 and 157 cm (5'2 inches) petite!

Feel free to add me so we can share our tips, advice and support eachother :)
  • lsanders1022
    lsanders1022 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm kind of new to MFP. I have used in the past but it's been a little while :)
    I'm definitely liking the community feature so I can link up with others who are looking to do something pretty close to what I am. I'm currently 26 looking to lose about 30 lbs ish - I say ish as I am also looking to lose more of the body fat and lean out.

CW: 155
    GW: 125 - 130

I am 5'4" and there is muscle tone there - but looking for more!

Feel free to add! The more accountability the better!
  • mrs_madison_keane
    mrs_madison_keane Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    I'm Madison and I will be 24 in just a couple of weeks. I am a little over half way to my weight loss goal (28ish pounds lost so far :smiley: ) and I would love some help keeping on track and staying motivated. I am most motivated when I am seeing results, but ever since I hit that "half way mark" in my goals, my progress seems to have slowed down, even though I'm sticking to my healthy lifestyle.
    Hoping to make some new friends to keep the spirit & passion high as I try to power through these last pesky 22 pounds! Add me! :wink:
  • popat89
    popat89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Shivani. I've lost and gained weight. I want to get back down to my goal weight. I have 15-18 lobs to lose. I'm at 138/139 right now and I'd like to be in between 120 and 125 ideally. I am 5'4" and I'm not in bad shape.. consistency is my main problem! Feel free to add me :)
  • WickAndArtoo
    WickAndArtoo Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Hi! So glad I found this thread, I am in the exact same boat! I am at a healthy weight and am less worried about the pounds and more looking to become more lean/build "muscle". It is much harder than I thought it would be!

Does anyone have tips on how to motivate myself to do strength instead of just cardio?
  • jameskingdon1
    jameskingdon1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Right there with everyone else! 6 years ago i was 175lbs 6'1" and around 10-12%. Now im at 200, thankfully down after peaking around 225-230.

Please add me I just got on the app today after getting a Garmin vivosmart to help track all im doing and could use some friends for accountability!

Cheers and look forward to talking with everyone!
    -James
  • VonicaFlear
    VonicaFlear Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and losing weight way slower than I'd like but I finally found a downwards trend pattern, which is better than it was doing before. Got about 20lbs to lose right now. Maybe 15 if I gain muscle mass lol
  • kaniob
    kaniob Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • EJBarner
    EJBarner Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    We sound very similar! I'll send a friend request your way. :)
  • ssaharea
    ssaharea Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have 15lbs to go, so close that I can feel it! CW 143 GW 128

Let's help each other out :)
  • miminoemy
    miminoemy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Seems like I found the perfect group for me. I’m 22 and trying to lose body fat as well. I’m 5’1.5 and like someone said before that 0.5 is important when you’re short like me. I’m currently 122-123 it fluctuates. I’m trying to lose fat and get lean. I imagine my goal weight to be 118 but as long as I lose body fat % I’m not to concerned. Comment or message what has helped you lose weight!
  • miminoemy
    miminoemy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Btw I know it may seem like only 4 pounds but I’ve lost ten already and it’s getting harder.