Saying Hello and Looking for Friends :)

Options
Purplebee89
Purplebee89 Posts: 9 Member
Hello, I'm Bianca from Chicago. Some info about me: Managed to hit the 200 lb mark in grammar school, but this has been the year of change for me. I'm only 16 lbs away from weighing under 200 and that's an amazing feeling! My girlfriend is a chef so, she has been very helpful is cooking and teaching me how to cook yummy things that are healthy and nutritious. Would love to make some new friends on here and help motivate each other. Tell me about your weight loss journeys! And feel free to add me. Happy 4th of July :)

Replies

• hgtedo
    hgtedo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Bianca ( @Purplebee89 )! So nice to hear from you. How fantastic to have come so far on your journey. Congrats on being so close to weighing under 200lbs--that must feel awesome. I am 32 and live in the San Francisco area. My husband has been a great support too--though I do the cooking (he he).

For me, I am 32 and moved back to the U.S. last year from Japan. I was living in Japan for nine years. My husband and I met there and we got married in New York. We have been together for 8 years but married for 3. We moved back to the U.S. so we could stand a family and have better career opportunities. The stress of moving around the world has made my weight fluctuate. I am back on an new path towards a healthier and fitter me.

I hope you had a great fourth of July! I am gonna send you a friend request on MFP. How has your week been?