Running pals!

Options
TavistockToad
TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
Just looking for any pals who run regularly?

I'm starting training for my third 10k in a few weeks - totally fallen in love with running, and eating all the food on long run days - so would like some more friends who also run, and eat all the food! :laugh:

Replies

• woodybush
    woodybush Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I run every day. Weekdays I do 5-10k a day (depending on time and my mood) and 10-15k at weekends. Do it nice and early and it doesn't cut into your day. I am obsessed with the running and the extra food :smiley:
  • jonsmithkidd
    jonsmithkidd Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Hey, I fit the description. I love running and especially love the extra food. Currently only run two or three times a week, I'm looking to up that though, to try and complete in more races (did my first 10k in 49:14) and hopefully increase the distances!

• TavistockToad
    Options
    There must be more runners out there!
  • RunnerSkip
    RunnerSkip Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've been known to do a bit of running from time to time ;)
  • running_oz
    running_oz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I love love love running. This year I have done a 10k, half marathon and full marathon. Always looking for running pals!
  • _mr_b
    _mr_b Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit variable with running but I've just started again though as I'm hoping to do an Olympic Duathlon in October (waiting on confirmation of the place). Previously I've done a few half marathons so hoping to still have some running legs hidden somewhere :smile:

Feel free to add me though.
  • KyanaMerinas
    KyanaMerinas Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i'm doing my third 10k in early september. haven't run since last summer and now feeling a bit worried! trying to run 3 times a week, building up to 10k and then working on speed.
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    i'm doing my third 10k in early september. haven't run since last summer and now feeling a bit worried! trying to run 3 times a week, building up to 10k and then working on speed.

I wouldn't worry about speed, increase your distance (further than 10k) and the speed will come.
  • dodgydave9
    dodgydave9 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Runner here. Track runs in here through garmin.
    Doing about 60 miles a week at the moment