Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Running pals!

TavistockToad
TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
Just looking for any pals who run regularly?

I'm starting training for my third 10k in a few weeks - totally fallen in love with running, and eating all the food on long run days - so would like some more friends who also run, and eat all the food! :laugh:

Replies

• woodybush
    woodybush Posts: 55 Member
    I run every day. Weekdays I do 5-10k a day (depending on time and my mood) and 10-15k at weekends. Do it nice and early and it doesn't cut into your day. I am obsessed with the running and the extra food :smiley:
  • jonsmithkidd
    jonsmithkidd Posts: 1,204 Member
    Hey, I fit the description. I love running and especially love the extra food. Currently only run two or three times a week, I'm looking to up that though, to try and complete in more races (did my first 10k in 49:14) and hopefully increase the distances!

• TavistockToad
    There must be more runners out there!
  • RunnerSkip
    RunnerSkip Posts: 7 Member
    I've been known to do a bit of running from time to time ;)
  • running_oz
    running_oz Posts: 6 Member
    Hi, I love love love running. This year I have done a 10k, half marathon and full marathon. Always looking for running pals!
  • _mr_b
    _mr_b Posts: 302 Member
    I'm a bit variable with running but I've just started again though as I'm hoping to do an Olympic Duathlon in October (waiting on confirmation of the place). Previously I've done a few half marathons so hoping to still have some running legs hidden somewhere :smile:

Feel free to add me though.
  • KyanaMerinas
    KyanaMerinas Posts: 8 Member
    i'm doing my third 10k in early september. haven't run since last summer and now feeling a bit worried! trying to run 3 times a week, building up to 10k and then working on speed.
  • TavistockToad
    i'm doing my third 10k in early september. haven't run since last summer and now feeling a bit worried! trying to run 3 times a week, building up to 10k and then working on speed.

I wouldn't worry about speed, increase your distance (further than 10k) and the speed will come.
  • dodgydave9
    dodgydave9 Posts: 159 Member
    Runner here. Track runs in here through garmin.
    Doing about 60 miles a week at the moment