July 6, Day 7

Options
catladyksa
catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
Woohoo...only 3 more days left in this mini challenge!!!

Hope you all had a great weekend!!! Whether you celebrated or not...hope you had a great time!

Treadmill this morning...'check'!
Sticking to a good eating plan ....'check'
Stop Eating at 6 pm...not an issue anymore!! I am paying more attention to the time I eat in the evening...so I am able to stop at 6pm! Yeah!!

The weather here is HOT HOT and MORE HOT!! 113F today with winds! How lovely (said with all the sarcasm I can muster up!!)

Hope you have a great Day 7!!

Cheers,
N

Replies

• KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Still off the scale. Pants are sufficiently remaining loose.
    Been maintaining 80-100 oz of water/liquids daily.
    staying on plan. Have had a little unexpected "slide" in my numbers, but still functional. Just fighting cravings and such now. I'm disappointed in myself how treats went from being occasional to "after every meal" again. :(
    No progress pics.
    No additional mental health time, though technically already met my "2" goal...

Having to focus on pushing through a major financial thing this week, and it's one of those I keep trying not to hope because it is so ... impossible, daring to believe, so my procrastination has kicked in hugely...and I have to do this now or I'll end up so much worse off that before.... Just distasteful tasks. Time consuming ones. Emotionally wrought ones... *sigh*
  • KarenZen
    KarenZen Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    113 degrees??? I can't even imagine!!! How long does that kind of heat last, Nancy?

We're in our own warm spell at 80!

Last night after posting about sliding out of the challenge, I logged my food and did my maintenance activity anyway, LOL. So even if I WANT to be a slacker, force of habit won't let me. So yes, Nancy, I totally get that not EATING after 6 p.m. has become the new normal.

Better habits, 10 days at a time!

Xxoo
    K.
  • catladyksa
    Options
    Karen, we just hit the 'hot' season! It was just warming up!! It will continue to climb and then in a few weeks, the humidity will probably kick in and it can be suffocating!! Mid July thru August is a killer here!!

I too am staying off the scale Carly. I wanted to hold out til end of July! Karen, are you staying off that scale too???

My food plan is OK. Just trying NOT to eat any bread!! That is my downfall!! So far so good!
  • maoribadger
    maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    I'm back on nights tonight again! Will catch up properly when I can
  • KarenZen
    KarenZen Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm off the scale too.

Doing okay today, but the junk food in my house is out of control again. Tonight will be a big cleanout!!!

K.
  • carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! Everything is going here. I packed for vacation yesterday, was supposed to see Reggie, but his mom volunteered him to help his cousin. I'm NOT dating mom, but she keeps interferring. UGH. I'm just trying to maintain and watch the bread, pasta, rice.. and I've been watching it. I can't wait for vacation to get here... feels like I'm in a free for all eating pattern...
  • ronercat
    ronercat Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

I had quite a lovely weekend. I was able to play a lot of tennis which always makes me happy. On the 4th my group was able to sing the national anthem at a rodeo. It ended up being a lot bigger than I thought, but it was fun. I was even able to do a good job with my food choices. Today has also been off to a solid start. No fast food and I have a plan for dinner.
  • catladyksa
    Options
    Great to see everyone back...and doing pretty darn good to with your eating plans/exercise (and vacation plans!!).
    Almost done with this little mini challenge!!!
  • KnitOrMiss
    Options
    Progress Pics of sort... not the ones I intended to take, but I realize the others didn't have a side view, so without further adieu ...

The pictures on the left are from 5/6/14. Pictures on the right are from 7/6/15. From 258.2 to 244.2 (as of 6/18). So 14 months, 14 pounds...ironically. I tried to resize as best I could. Anyone else find this crazy? I was not low carb the first 9 months, but the last 5 months, I've been low carb....

ipytgd58dyuy.png

igblllrxr5lg.png
  • KnitOrMiss
    Options
    LOL - Next Time I need to remember to take my wallet out of my pocket...for true bootie comparison!
  • catladyksa
    Options
    Hey Carly...you really can see the difference! Especially the bootie!!! Congrats!