Sad...:-(

Options
homehair1
homehair1 Posts: 1 Member
Morning so I'm starting with this app to help encourage me along my way... Need to drop a dress size .. packing up smoking was the best thing I ever done, and getting the weight off I have added is way harder. :-(

Replies

• allergictodiets
    allergictodiets Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    First of all, congratulations on giving up smoking! If you managed to do it, you can lose weight as well. What are your major obstacles?
  • jfp420
    jfp420 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Good for you- quiting smoking must have been really hard. I bet you will do great here-MFP is such a good tool for weight loss. Logging everything I eat helps me to be accountable and reading the success stories are really inspiring too. Sometimes I read through them if I am tempted to binge or am trying to talk myself out of doing my workout and they get me pumped up again! Best of Luck to you :smile:
  • beka456
    beka456 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I think you are in the right place to get the support and motivation you're looking for. That's great that you've quit smoking! I'm a quitter too! Sometimes a moody one...but not all the time. When I'm thinking that I need motivating, inspiration and all that, I'm here, sometimes for hours and sometimes for minutes. So log in when ever you need to.