Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Weigh In - Week 7 - June 8th

slikorify
slikorify Posts: 130 Member
Hey all,

Same as always, post your weigh in for the week here. Currently adding all of last weeks weights to the spreadsheet since I've been slacking a bit (trying to make the most of the sun, don't get it often in Cornwall! haha) so it should all be up to date by tonight

Been a good week for me, got back down to where I was before I went home for the week and a half (last week I was heavier but didn't weigh myself since I knew it would put me off, so just made sure I had a good week this time, which seems to have worked!). Trying a few different things with what I eat at the moment so hopefully it works out and I can have another good week. Only 2 lbs away from 10 stone (140lbs) lost in total now so going to try to reach that this week :)

Hope everyone else had a good week too!

-Jamie

Replies

• xtina40
    xtina40 Posts: 22 Member
    Thanks Jamie! Good work getting back on track with your fitness plan after your travels
  • xtina40
    xtina40 Posts: 22 Member
  • Fabu_lass
    Fabu_lass Posts: 122 Member
    well done on 10 stone lost, that is an amazing acheivement
  • turtlesmomma
    turtlesmomma Posts: 30 Member
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
  • Lagopus
    Lagopus Posts: 1,016 Member
    145.7 lbs
  • runningsahm
    runningsahm Posts: 208 Member
  • JMC3Terp
    JMC3Terp Posts: 2,803 Member
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,742 Member
    edited July 2015
    slikorify wrote: »
    Hey all,

Same as always, post your weigh in for the week here. Currently adding all of last weeks weights to the spreadsheet since I've been slacking a bit (trying to make the most of the sun, don't get it often in Cornwall! haha) so it should all be up to date by tonight

Been a good week for me, got back down to where I was before I went home for the week and a half (last week I was heavier but didn't weigh myself since I knew it would put me off, so just made sure I had a good week this time, which seems to have worked!). Trying a few different things with what I eat at the moment so hopefully it works out and I can have another good week. Only 2 lbs away from 10 stone (140lbs) lost in total now so going to try to reach that this week :)

Hope everyone else had a good week too!

-Jamie

That's great, Jamie. 140 was my original target weight, but now, I actual think I might get below that, eventually. I have a bit further to go than you, though.

178 this week
  • dcsr624
    dcsr624 Posts: 14 Member
  • VioletLemon
    VioletLemon Posts: 56 Member
    343- great job everyone
  • VioletLemon
    VioletLemon Posts: 56 Member
    oops that 333 not 343!!!!
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Jamie, I changed my name. I was conniescakes1 (Connie) I am now at 251