July 8 goals

Options
barbhat13
barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
edited July 2015 in Social Groups
After totally deliberately pigging out yesterday and missing workouts, back on track today..... Major goal to move college daughter from dorm into her first apartment and eat healthy all day....

Replies

• SilverStormi
    SilverStormi Posts: 626 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I need to start getting my butt in gear for my next 5k that's a month away. Normally I hate running in the summer since the heat and humidity will get to me but I didn't want to pass up on this one. Its has you running across the Brooklyn Bridge. Starting on the Manhattan side and ending in Brooklyn.

So restarting C25k to get ready since outdoor running is so different then on a treadmill. I even got up early to try and run before it got horrible but it was still 75* with 90% humidity and it was only 6am! :disappointed: It wouldn't have been bad if not for the humidity.

Todays goals:
    1. C25k week 1 day 1 (complete)
    2. Drink 8 glasses of water (considering im on glass #5 and its not even 10am this should be easy)
    3. Don't eat back exercise calories
  • classysassy4ever70
    classysassy4ever70 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Today’s Goals:
    1) Exercise at least 35 mins
    2) Walk – get as many steps in as possible
    3) Stay within calorie range
    4) Drink my water
    5) Prepare healthy meals & snacks

Yesterday's Goals:
    1) Exercise at least 35 mins - :)
    2) Walk – get as many steps in as possible - :)
    3) Stay within calorie range - :)
    4) Drink my water - :)
    5) Prepare healthy meals & snacks - :)

Weighed in this morning and I was down 1.5 pounds...Thrilled!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Surprising good day yesterday, and I'm excited by how much I'm feeling back on track this week.

Today's goals:

1) morning swim -- done
    2) evening weights
    3) pick up my bike (being tuned up/repaired) and my CSA veggies
    4) try to stay within or close to calories despite work lunch at Italian place
  • shanteel612
    shanteel612 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    So I did not do so hot yesterday because I went with Hubby to apple bee's. I am sick of not eating so great because I feel better when i do. Today I will be good for dinner no matter what hubby wants.

1)Exercise- Check :)
    2)eat well for all meals
    3)Stay mindful and try to stay positive