41 TX Lesbian - open to any and all friends

Options
TXChelleD
TXChelleD Posts: 76 Member
41 year old lesbian in Dallas/Fort Worth (Texas) area looking for online friends. I am open to any and all - I do not care about your age, gender, sexuality, ethnicity, etc etc. As a lesbian with 3 biracial children (22, 21 and 15) I assure you that I have an open mind and an open heart.
I first got on this site back in mid-January and have been on and off with not much luck. It just seems so easy to fall back into old habits. Today is the day I am starting over as I have decided that I have got to do this for me, for my future and for my quality of life.
I have a great job, a wonderful partner and three healthy, amazing kiddos. I just want to be able to enjoy life while I'm still able to. I don't want to be sitting here 30 years from now with regrets. There are so many things on my bucket list that I want to be able to do that I can't at the size/weight I am now.
Anyone feel the same way?

Replies

• rebolaugh
    rebolaugh Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you are super motivated! That's great. I've been on and off since last August, and I'm determined to be more consistent. Feel free to add me! I'm a 36 year old lesbian married to my wife of 13 years and we have two young boys (8 and 4). I am from New York but moved to St. Louis, Missouri almost a year ago (which is also when I started using MFP consistently). Good luck to you.
  • trippedwire
    trippedwire Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i sent you a friend request. i'm a law student, coming up on my 30th birthday and might be the most out of shape i've been in my life, but i'm dedicated to getting strong and in shape this summer and continuing to be healthy through the upcoming law semesters. i try to sign in everyday and log my food and exercise. having friends on here to encourage you along the way is a good motivator.
  • TXChelleD
    Options
    Thanks guys! I have added and friend requested. Look forward to this journey and helping motivate you all as well.
  • HedgeHaug
    HedgeHaug Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm from down below Houston way! You're family sounds lovely and you, so very lucky! My wife (with the Santa hat on) and I welcome you back! Maggs
  • TXChelleD
    Options
    Thanks! Glad to be back and on the journey again.