Benifits of Lemon water in the morning

Options
Why Lemon Water is Great for your Health

Lemon water acts as a detox and can help you lose weight. It can also help fight the common cold. Lemon water tastes great and contains zero calories. It is also good for clearing up your skin.

In the morning, squeeze the juice from half of a lemon into a cup of room temperature water. If you weigh more than 150 pounds, use a whole lemon.

Replies

• metamorphmama
    metamorphmama Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try this every morning ,instead of coffee, starting tomorrow for at least a week to see if I notice any change (benefits). Thanks
  • CityRick
    CityRick Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can I use lemon juice?
  • bekah_heart
    bekah_heart Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Lemon juice is wonderful. Very refreshing and rejuvenating. Lemon Juice - no.. You need the real thing, it doesn't have the preservatives and added sugars!
  • narmeen123
    narmeen123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I heard Apple cider vinegar is good for you too? Anyone tried it?
  • PrettyDebbie
    PrettyDebbie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I drink it warm lemon water with a dash of organic cayenne every morning. I find that it helps keep my skin youthful, keeps me regular, and helps to put a pep in my step. I use a half of a lemon but I will try using a whole lemon since I am over 150lbs, thanks for the tip.
  • sylvia270
    sylvia270 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have heard this several times. I will try this.
  • Jmgris1
    Jmgris1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    If you drink lemon warm with the rind and all in the morning, it also helps your liver functions.