Intermittent exhaustion

Options
susiean437
susiean437 Posts: 34 Member
i am on day 12. I generally feel wonderful. But the odd day i just feel beaten down. I have to force myself to eat at this point. I am going to pick up some pottasium/magnesium pills. I do take the bovril but even thats hard to get down some days. I just always feel full. Is this just part of the process. The keto flu?

Replies

• KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Sodium plays a huge part for me. If my balance is off the day before (4500 mg minimum recommended the first month or so during adaption), I need a decent amount the following day. But yes, electrolytes triggering the so-called flu or too few calories the day before or dehydration in general... Just a few ideas.
  • susiean437
    Options
    Thanks. I have been keeping my water up. Guess i need to force the broth down I cannot believe my lack of appetite. Other than this listless feeling on days like today i feel wonderful. Thanks for your input.
  • KnitOrMiss
    Options
    I am so OVER broth, but I love pan drippings. Mainly I try to make sure I salt my food decently. And I have some pink himalayan crystals I can toss in my mouth (swallow whole if I want) rather than deal with broth lately. LOL
  • susiean437
    Options
    Where do you get the himalayan crystals from
  • KnitOrMiss
    Options
    susiean437 wrote: »

It's just the salt you put in a grinder. My Walmart carries a brand of it...you can get it at most any grocer these days. Or off Amazon. I don't know what the best quality is, but I'm dying to get some Celtic Grey Sea Salt, too, to mix up my salting. All the different salts include different minerals.
  • shrinkinmama27
    shrinkinmama27 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    susiean437 wrote: »

I get mine from Trader Joe's

• susiean437
    Options
    Ok, thanks. I have sea salt in a grinder I use from Costco. I guess thats similar.
  • mizzougal11
    mizzougal11 Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    They also have the pink Himalayan salt at Costco (in the grinder)!
  • susiean437
    Options
    Awesome thanks