Goals for July 10 and the weekend

Options
lemurcat12
lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
My goals from yesterday:

1) morning workout -- done
2) stay within my calories despite another work lunch -- didn't, but stayed close despite really stupid dinner (in other words, went to a work thing and dined on cheese and fruit)
3) go to bed at a reasonable hour and try to get a decent night's sleep -- did this!

Goals for today and the weekend:

1) Friday recovery day -- get in pilates class
2) Saturday and Sunday -- get in good swim, bike, and run workouts
3) lots of going out to dinner, so try to stay within or close to calorie goals (restaurant meals are killing me lately)
4) get on a good sleep schedule

Replies

• classysassy4ever70
    classysassy4ever70 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's Goals:
    1) Exercise at least 35 mins - :)
    2) Walk – get as many steps in as possible - :)
    3) Stay within calorie range - :)
    4) Drink my water - :)
    5) Prepare healthy meals & snacks - :)
    6) Enjoy the quietness - :)

Today's & The Weekend Goals:

1) Exercise at least 35 mins
    2) Walk – get as many steps in as possible
    3) Stay within calorie range
    4) Drink my water
    5) Prepare healthy meals & snacks
    6) Spend time with the family

Have a wonderful weekend! B)
  • barbhat13
    barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Weekend goals[/b

I work 12 shifts with one break so eating healthy is a challenge... Goal is to pack healthy food and limit after work eating and add 30 minutes exercise after work .
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    My journey begins today to eat clean/paleo like diet. Working out is not an issue but I would like to increase yoga to 4 days a week and Drink 3 litres of water. So far so good but the yoga. So I guess Sat and Sunday I need to get that in.
  • barbhat13
    barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    barbhat13 wrote: »
    Weekend goals[/b

I work 12 shifts with one break so eating healthy is a challenge... Goal is to pack healthy food and limit after work eating and add 30 minutes exercise after work .

I did all right.... Packed healthy foods and ate OK after work.... Over calories some but got a great jog after work on Saturday... Slowly getting back into running... Back to the track to increase milage by one 1/4 mile at a time...I love to run at sunset 09bgoyesklax.jpg
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Well, I learned some stuff that I think will be valuable going forward.

My goals from above:

1) Friday recovery day -- get in pilates class

I did not do this because my pilates class was unexpected cancelled and I decided I needed a full rest day anyway. I did get in a good bit of walking.

2) Saturday and Sunday -- get in good swim, bike, and run workouts

Did this!

3) lots of going out to dinner, so try to stay within or close to calorie goals (restaurant meals are killing me lately)

Did not do this. Was way over on Friday and Saturday (and the scale was up a little today, sigh).

4) get on a good sleep schedule

Nope, got about 5 hours of sleep per night and not the best.

I do feel like over the past week I took some giant steps to getting back on the path to losing, though. First, I got back to my normal workout schedule, I was doing pretty well on lower calories again until I let myself justify eating whatever toward the end of the week (and did well on Sunday again). Second, I restarted my personal spreadsheet and journal and was able to track where I was struggling and have some good ideas of what to work on this week. So now I will focus more on the eating and sleeping and try to maintain the morning workout habits.