Kimberly's AHA Round 2

Options
3foldchord
3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
I did pretty good with round. (I realize now that I wasn't logging my vitamins, and being a 'lazy migraine week' I was using the Gummy Vitamins, and should have logged them, I think. Oops. It is what it is)
ROUND 2:
R1 weight: 140#. R1 daily average cal: 1505
R2 weight: 141# (big Long John Silvers the night before a weigh-in = bad idea)
Daily Calories : 1400-1450 (BMR 1300 / TDEE 1700)
Water goal : 2 liters a day

I am adding WATER to my 10 week AHA!

I had 3 day migraine over the weekend and felt horrid the last 3 days, just trying to recover from it, I guess. I think I am finally back to "normal for me".

Ready to start a new 10 Day Challenge!

-Kimberly

Replies

• judykat7
    judykat7 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    LJS before a weigh in is probably not a good idea but we call ours Long John Shitt*rs so maybe...Here is to the next 10!
  • 3foldchord
    Options
    LJS is a twice a year craving, it seems
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    Ready for round 2! I love the idea of breaking this down into manageable bites (pun intended) with realistic goals
  • 3foldchord
    Options
    Ready for round 2! I love the idea of breaking this down into manageable bites (pun intended) with realistic goals

Thanks for getting this rolling!
  • 3foldchord
    Options
    I loGged all of my calories. I remembered my gummy calciums. I drink more water than I have been recently, but not quite as much as I wanted. All In all, a good day
  • 3foldchord
    Options
    I logged everything, I am set to sedentary activity level, so I counted my gardening and weeding today. Still having trouble with water
  • judykat7
    Options
    Water can be hard. I am just not that thirty some days. Keep trying. Good logging.
  • 3foldchord
    Options
    Yesterday's breakfast & lunch were good, but I forgot to log after breakfast. It was only day two of round 2, so I'll just start round 2 tomorrow. I'll prepare for it today. I already filled two - 1 liter water bottles and they're on the counter so I can easily drink throughout the day
  • judykat7
    Options
    Good drinking plan. Why wait till tomorrow to get back to the logging?
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    This is a great plan... I cannot wait to start round 2 myself. I need to add water to mine.
  • 3foldchord
    Options

judykat7 wrote: »
    Why wait till tomorrow to get back to the logging?
    I like to " officially start" plans & Schedules on Mondays. And not-logging doesn't make me go crazy with foods. I still mentally eat pretty decent for the most part.
  • 3foldchord
    Options
    Yesterday, my renewed day 1 of round 2, was a good day I recorded everything and drank most of my water goAl.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    3foldchord wrote: »
    Yesterday, my renewed day 1 of round 2, was a good day I recorded everything and drank most of my water goAl.

YAY!! :)
  • 3foldchord
    Options
    Been logGing but haven't had the time or the memory to post here. Sorryeverybody.
    Then I got too busy to log the past two days. Apparently round two is going to take three starts for me. I think maybe 14 days logging is my limit Before I need to take a smallbreak
  • judykat7
    Options
    3foldchord wrote: »
    Been logGing but haven't had the time or the memory to post here. Sorryeverybody.
    Then I got too busy to log the past two days. Apparently round two is going to take three starts for me. I think maybe 14 days logging is my limit Before I need to take a smallbreak

• judykat7
    Options
    Obviously don't know how to reply using my phone. Keep trying, you can make it to 21.

• BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    I know it's hard, but keep at it -- it's worth it.
  • 3foldchord
    Options
    Yesterday I took my friend out to dinner.She's recovering from foot surgery, and early get out of the house still.I went Over about 400 calories, just a teensy bit / maintenance. It was really nice to spend some time with my friend.

Today I went over about a hundred fifty, still under maintenance. I need to really bring it in for the rest of the week!
  • judykat7
    Options
    Not too late - just go do some jumping jacks! Good job.
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    :smiley: yeah, some jumping jacks'll take care of that! You're doing great logging. The first step is getting honest about what's going on, and you're doing it.