bootcamp!!

Meselele
Meselele Posts: 19 Member
Hey my beautiful lovies
how about a 30 day full blown ,boot camp, with training days, upper and lower body workouts divided and we will keep on updating each other about progress, offering each other some advices, post what we eat, our training routines just to encourage each other,,while we enjoy our journey thru fitness.
hows that?

Replies

• DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    Interesting idea. Upper/lower splits are common but is there any in particular you were thinking of following? I'm still doing full body as a newer lifter (stronglifts with a few accessories added) but considering future options. Though I already follow a set schedule but it is great to have an accountability thread and some others might like that. I like posting in new rules of lifting for women group and stronglifts group to be accountable for my workouts.
  • Meselele
    Meselele Posts: 19 Member
    i jst wantd the accountability part and make weightlftng fun,, evn If we dnt follow a certain plan but we update each ada and stff like that,, so that evn whn u thnk of skipping ur workout, when u see some1 postng ull b motivated to go,,,
  • DawnEmbers
    We could just do an update thread for workouts. I know NROLFW and Stronglifts group each has one. Not everyone posts and sometimes, like weekends, not many post at all but over time it's great to both be accountable and cheer on each other's progress. I posted in SL even when I was on NROLFW and vice versa. I like having MFP groups and a spark people group to post on and it is helpful. I don't know if I'd call it "bootcamp" but more because that tends to imply specific types (there are some cardio that include weights that are called bootcamps for example), but I like the type you are wanting towards.

I'd post in this group too each workout session if others want that type of forum post to use as well.
  • tracymcdonald4358
    tracymcdonald4358 Posts: 11 Member
    Wait, I'm confused, I thought we were trying to put together a 30 day bootcamp challenge and it was sounding pretty good to me, then the conversation went south. What happened????
  • DawnEmbers
    That was why I asked about if there was any specific program or set of exercises for it. That works for those that aren't currently following other programs. I'm already doing 10k training and lifting with something similar to stronglifts but with accessories. So, a bootcamp of bodyweight squats, lunges, burpees and things of that nature won't interest me since there are different programs, goals, etc for those in this group. Other might want that, though.