July Challenge?

Options
tiffypooh2u
tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
edited June 2015 in Social Groups
I'm BAAACKKK!!! Those of you who don't remember me, I started this group in May of 2013 and left it to Johng1973 as I had a lot going on in my life, and then found out I was pregnant and wasn't concentrating on losing weight at the time. I later had my little monster who is now 2 1/2 years old !!?? (where did the time go???!!)

January of this year I lost my mom. I continued to tell my mom how I was going to get this weight off every time we spoke and I wasn't doing anything about it. She was always there saying that I could do it. Now I want to still prove to her that I can do this. I am signing up at the gym later today, and I am back for July!

I hope you all will be doing this challenge with me!? And I "REALLY HOPE" that John will still be here to get the spreadsheet up and motivate us all. I dropped in without notice so I am still trying to catch up on what I've missed over the time and wow has this spreadsheet grown into something really amazing! I am ready.... are YOU!?! :D

Replies

• anjani_009
    anjani_009 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for your loss. And she was right, you can do it! I'm glad you're back.

I added the sheet for July, but I'm sure there are many mistakes, since I kinda just duplicated the sheet of June. So anyone with a knowledge of Google spreadsheet, please take a look at it. I hope everyone will be back for July. I didn't see many updates in the June spreadsheet :(

July spread: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-8JpO-39AGw3xXZZ44tJqrAjAbt_fno7ume-8JsZxns/edit#gid=
  • tiffypooh2u
    tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Thanks Anjani! Appreciate it! I will be adding myself now! 4th of July weekend kind of put me behind a little, but here I am, not even a pound gained. Didn't lose, but still the same as before the weekend started. I have done the elliptical every day except 1!
  • cofomostwanted
    cofomostwanted Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I had a baby 9 weeks ago and have had a really rough recovery. I still can't do much exercise but am going to try to focus on diet. I'm breastfeeding so I have to be careful there as well but I'm totally ready for a change. I would love motivation and support.
  • sophsw
    sophsw Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your Loss and welcome back

• adchill
    adchill Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am sorry for your loss.