Options
123457»

Replies

• 2marsh
    2marsh Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Green: yes
    Total: 14/23

@Rebamae Yay! Glad to see you had a good day. It can be hard to get back on track but feels so good!
    @bbinoa, @Laughter_Girl I'm nowhere near what I first set as my goal weight, but I'm already stalling doing basically what I'd been doing before. Might try mixing it up, but also might try... raising my goal weight? Or just accepting that it'll come off slowly? Will definitely look to the expertise of those who get there/are getting there before me - you guys!
  • jenthibert
    jenthibert Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I hope I am ready for my half in October too.

Thanks @Laughter_Girl! You will be. Goals are a great thing!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    7/15/15 - green , very because I dropped half of my yummy Greek food on the ground at our little summer festival. So so mad at myself. But I digress...
    14/25
    streak 12 days.
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday ! B)
    And Happy Anniversary to my dear hubby - 49 years of marriage to the best of the best husbands. Love that guy! <3

Blew it last night again.

green = 13/31
    red = 02*
    Streak = 0
    Streak goal =10

• bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary @Rebamae! !!!
  • jenthibert
    Options
    Rebamae wrote: »
    Happy Thursday ! B)
    And Happy Anniversary to my dear hubby - 49 years of marriage to the best of the best husbands. Love that guy! <3

Blew it last night again.

Wow! Happy Anniversary @Rebamae!
  • jenthibert
    Options
    Green 13/25 on July 16. Not overly hungry today. Not sure what's up with that. Definite rarity, lol.
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    13th: ✔️, 14th: ✔️, 15th: ✔️ (Chevy of minus 1), 16th: ✔️

exercise.png

I've struggled this last three days. I've had both my baby grandsons ALL day (5 + 7 months). Twins must be such hard work. The upshot has been no gym, no classes and NO walking as I don't have a double buggy/stroller (YET). So missing my endorphins!!! I've discovered that I still graze when fed-up, stressed . . . like when they both need to nap and keep waking each other up or they both need a feed/bottle at the exact same moment. The Cookie Monster in me emerges - thankfully I don't buy too many of them. Baby biscotti tastes nice though . . . . . .

@Rebamae - you must have been a young bride LOL you have wonderful young genes. A wonderful NSV - smaller sizes are always a fab measure of success.
    @Laughter_Girl - you're a great support on this thread and you are an inspiration.
    @bbinboa - gymboss chatter is making me smile, and well done on being so close to goal.
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins - glad your family are safe and well. I loved camping with YP before I retired. I still camp with family and friends.
    @jenthibert - sounds like a fab day of walking.

Edited for typo.
  • ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    All green
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    July 11 + 12 + 13 + 14 + 15
    Green: YES + YES + NO + NO +NO
    Total 10/25
  • foxbat2828