I Hate MFP Ads

Options
MuyGuapo
MuyGuapo Posts: 5 Member
I hate MFP Ads. I understand that they want to make money, but do they have to place so many on a page and have the ads make the web page wonky?

Nutrimirror indeed spoiled me!

Replies

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    I don't get the wonky affect (I used an ipad, pc, android phone, firefox, chrome, safari, and IE). If it's a consistant problem I'd recommend sending the MFP tech team an email to report the issue.
  • arobed53
    arobed53 Posts: 2,004 Member
    Options
    I'm on a desktop but I don't notice them at all.
  • kplust
    kplust Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    they do get a little freaky at times. i'm on a desktop too and i notice them (and i wish i didn't)
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    I see them too, but they dont make the webpage wonky for me as he described. If that happens to any of you, you should report it.
  • arobed53
    Options
    Maybe they are there and I just look past them. Whatever, I'm glad I don't see them.
  • sannferris
    sannferris Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I haven't noticed them as an irritant, I guess I'm just oblivious...in my own little world.
  • tlspindor
    tlspindor Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I get the wonky. I can't do anything on the page until it is completely loaded. I also exit the ads and report them as being irrelevant to me.

HI Muy Guapo... <3:) It's so good to see you....
  • sannferris
    sannferris Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Now, I'm noticing the ads. Fortunately, I don't notice any "wonkiness".
  • arobed53
    Options
    I was on Lori's computer the other night and saw the ads everywhere. They were annoying. Fortunately, I don't have them here. Why, I don't know but I will enjoy it as long as I can.