Abel Radio - The song he got his first kiss to

Options
Afura
Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
Tonight Abel Radio came on and I was so amused I started laughing when Abel Radio came on saying "I got my first kiss to that song" It was "Bicycle" by Queen. Yikes. Then he said (can't remember which is which) he didn't remember what he did to this song and Weird Al's "A complicated song". Eeek

Replies

• ritualsilence83
    ritualsilence83 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just downloaded the app. I was going to download able radio but didn't know what it was. Is it like a play list?
  • snarlingcoyote
    snarlingcoyote Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I remember that! Mine was "Jesus Walks" by Kanye West. While rather odd, it wasn't as bad as say "Folsom Prison Blues" or "Golddigger" or "Climbing a Chair to Bed" etc. . .
  • Afura
    Options
    It uses your own playlist, but they interject commentary as radio DJ's to add some entertainment.
    Golddigger would have been really amusing though.
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I just downloaded the app. I was going to download able radio but didn't know what it was. Is it like a play list?

It uses your songs but abel radio is Eugene and Jack being DJs on the radio station. They have stories and people email into the show and they read them, then play your songs in between. It kicks in after your mission is over and you pick up where you left off after the last mission finished so you dont miss any storyline or relisten to anything.
  • Afura
    Options
    And it picks up from where it left off on the radio station too apparently, as at one point they were being shut down, the next they were back on the air thanks to an intrepid new runner (Moi?!)
  • snarlingcoyote
    snarlingcoyote Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Afura wrote: »
    It uses your own playlist, but they interject commentary as radio DJ's to add some entertainment.
    Golddigger would have been really amusing though.
    I know, right?
  • Zyphun
    Zyphun Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I know this a dead thread and a dead group, but I remembered reading this post when I finally heard it. Seems in my runner's reality Phil kissed for the first time during 'Clubbed to Death' by Furious Angels. I guess he and his partner were at a screening of the Matrix.
  • sarieth05
    sarieth05 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I wish I could remember what popped up when this occurred because I laughed so hard, I had to stop running. It was something super awful. :D
  • Liftin4food
    Liftin4food Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Glad to see I'm not the only one out there running from Zombies!! I've not got to this yet (I'm guessing it's from the main app - and I still have a couple of 5k training workouts left!).

If I remember I'll post my track when I do it. In the meantime - keep safe my fellow runner 5s
  • karbruce
    karbruce Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I can't remember - but I remember it was hilarious as well. I just love the DJ commentary. Sometimes I keep running after a mission just to hear them.
  • Afura
    Options
    Radio Abel won again, season 2 radio - "Speaking of things that depress me, here's this" *Let It Go starts playing *
  • Fiveling
    Fiveling Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I think my Jack and Eugene had their first kiss to I Fink U Freeky by Die Antwoord!

And the apology song they play for somebody, in season 2 I think, was Reach by S Club 7
  • GuiMon22
    GuiMon22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mine was "Why don't we just dance? " by Josh Turner.