7/18/15, Day 6

Options
KarenZen
KarenZen Posts: 1,430 Member
Halfway through the day and no thread... I'm slacking!

I wound up rescheduling my PT appointment yesterday as I was in too much pain to get dressed and travel to the place. Aarrgghh! Today I've done Nothing! Yup, nothing!!! Nothing to eat except a yoghurt.

After this post I believe I will rise and accomplish something. What are you all up to?

K.

Replies

• maoribadger
    maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Ive slept off a night shift, been to supermarket and picked up the kids from my parents as they went to the Royal Air Tattoo today with them. Am now watching hubs play ps4 and idly thinking of ways to break his game without it being my fault.....
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Tired sleepy day here. recovering from the stress of this week. wishing well to all!!
  • KarenZen
    Options
    Well la-de-da, I actually finished a project (editing a screenplay--meeting with the writer tomorrow will not be pleasant as the work is pretty messy and full of cliches).

About to tackle the messy kitchen.

Rainy and cold--trying to get the guts to jump in lake for my exercise.

K.
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Had an ok day, still in hospital ( remember it is free here...so is treatment as one of the perks), think I have one more day to stick it out. Watching another DVD series on my little portable DVD player called Arrow! What a hunk the star is...actually a couple are hunks! Not much else. Hot here and still getting hotter!

You guys are awesome! Karen I saw you got some swimming in and lost 6 pounds! Yeah! ( just hope I do not find those six pounds sitting here on my backside!). Leci hope your foot is better and that you , Carly had a better and stress free day! And hope Zac is having a ball.....tennis or basketball! And that Cari wins big in Vegas!

Cheers all
    N
  • KarenZen
    Options
    Nancy, I can't believe you're still in the hospital! But... you sound chipper and you're obviously getting good care! I'll have to look up Arrow and your new hunks.

Today was a rough/wasted day for me. I accomplished a few tasks but mostly moped about. Jim and I still aren't past our Wednesday spat, and honestly I'm sick to death of it. He gets peeved and silent, I go silent, then he starts trying to make up for his crap behaviour by cleaning, cooking, folding laundry, etc. All I really want is communication. Gah!!!

Anyway, the good news is I didn't turn to food for comfort. I had a couple of self-indulgent cries and am now moving forward.

I also got back on the scale today after dumping a lot of water weight the last two days, and I'm only six pounds away from my end of July goal. I know I was supposed to wait, but I panicked!!!

Melissa McCarthy is in my head tonight... I saw Identity Thief the other day, and she is so funny! One line: "Can you grab me a strawberry Quik? I need to balance my electrolytes."

K.