1 Year Out Looking for Pals

Options
DollfaceLisa
DollfaceLisa Posts: 21 Member
Hi: I had WLS over a year ago and I'm trying to break a stall and stay on track. I'm looking for outer WLS people to follow. Add me as a friend. I just started a 5 day reset BTW. I'd love to meet other people who have done this.

Replies

• krissymae88
    krissymae88 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hello! :) I haven't had surgery yet, but I'm on this site everyday and working toward my pre-surgery weight loss. I'd be happy to friend you!
  • DollfaceLisa
    DollfaceLisa Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you Krissy.
  • JreedyJanelle
    JreedyJanelle Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I am at goal having the Gastric Sleeve in April of 2014.

HW 267
    SW 255
    GW 150
    CW 146
  • JreedyJanelle
    JreedyJanelle Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    You look amazing BTW!!! YAY
  • readallday
    readallday Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Add me too. I had surgery in september and I have been off plan for the past month and a half or so. I am trying to get back to basics too. Good luck!
  • denicejo
    denicejo Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You can add me I'm 19 months out from vsg! I had a very long stall that I just broke by getting back to basics and getting a NUT involved.
  • tpyle65
    tpyle65 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Would love to be your pal, Krissy. I have maintained my weight after WKS for 7 years. Still need to pay attention!
    Please send me an invitation
  • sunshine5474
    sunshine5474 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I had gastric in November 2013 so I am a year and a half out.
  • KymBozarth
    KymBozarth Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi: I had WLS over a year ago and I'm trying to break a stall and stay on track. I'm looking for outer WLS people to follow. Add me as a friend. I just started a 5 day reset BTW. I'd love to meet other people who have done this.

Hi! I'm 8 1/2 months out. I'm going to send you a friend request.
  • Stephaniev51697
    Stephaniev51697 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I had sleeve surgery in march 2014, i've been stalled pretty much since May. I'm going to send you a friend request as well!!