Indiana Gal with over 150 lbs to lose

Options
315tohealthy
315tohealthy Posts: 9 Member
Hey all!

My name is Kristina. I am 28, happily married, 1 beautiful 10 year old daughter, and weigh 311 lbs. My heaviest weight has been 318. My goal weight is 150, though my ultimate goal is really to be happy and healthy.

I would love to have friends on here who are active, encouraging, and can keep me accountable.

Thanks so much for reading - I'll post a longer intro on my blog!

Kristina

Replies

• Summershowalter
    Summershowalter Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Welcome abord! This is the group to be in! There are a lot of encouraging people on here. I recommend the accountability thread and the weight loss challenge thread.
  • ScrAgnX
    ScrAgnX Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Awesome, a fellow Indiana Resident.

I started at 360, and have dropped 70 lbs. so far; the site definitely works if you stick to it. If you need anything certainly post to the forum. Everyone will help you out as best they can.
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! This is an awesome group, you'll love it. Currently at 324, down from a recorded high of 409. I'm in Michigan, so hidey ho, Neighbor!
  • 300to1derland
    300to1derland Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome :) I have the same goal in mind, - 150lbs - but I'm starting over at 344lbs. I'm in Canada, and feel free to add me!
  • jlann55
    jlann55 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I want to lose at least 120 myself.... I wish you great success!
  • Miss_Mania
    Miss_Mania Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group!!!
  • leesamahree
    leesamahree Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Sending a friend request! I think my heaviest was 317 and 315 when I started MFP. Can you imagine what we'll look like at 150?? B)
  • teacherchana
    teacherchana Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi 315tohealthy!! We share the same weight loss goal. My highest was 311, down to 292. Let's motivate one another!! You can find my FB page, Road to Recovery. I'm taking one day at a time and focusing on honoring my body. Welcome to the group!
  • crochetpaws
    crochetpaws Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I'm 31 and from New York.
    My highest was 350 I'm at 343 now working towards the same goal.
    It seems like dream to lose half my body weight. But every time I see the scale go down I get more determined to go after my dream! Sent u a friend request