Daily Points

Options
What do you set your daily point goal at? I started low and then increased 100 points when I was consistently meeting it. I'm now at 1400, meeting it every day with the exception of rest days. I'm not sure I want to increase it to 1500.

Replies

• groodlesuk
    groodlesuk Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have my goal set at 1000. This is most probably because the app suggested it when I first started using it.

In reality I should up it to 1500+ for the days that I'm in the Gym or out on the bike. Obviously on rest days, I struggle to get a couple of hundred.
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    All I can do is try, right? No harm, no foul. I DO know that I push myself more each day trying to achieve my point goal. Ok, talked me into it, 1500 today!
  • moog54
    moog54 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I've pushed my activity goal up to 1300, been thinking about increasing it to 1500 as I'm now achieving above 2000 pts swimming daily. As for my sleep goal I am just reaching my minimum 6hrs as advised by my GP.
  • jojigirl
    jojigirl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    moog54 wrote: »
    I've pushed my activity goal up to 1300, been thinking about increasing it to 1500 as I'm now achieving above 2000 pts swimming daily. As for my sleep goal I am just reaching my minimum 6hrs as advised by my GP.

Hi moog54. Which Shine do you have for your swimming? I want to get a Shine, but am debating between the Shine2 and Speedo Shine. I don't always literally swim laps, sometimes I am doing water aerobics...?
  • _benjammin
    _benjammin Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    jojigirl wrote: »
    Which Shine do you have for your swimming? I want to get a Shine, but am debating between the Shine2 and Speedo Shine. I don't always literally swim laps, sometimes I am doing water aerobics...?
    I have the original Shine with the metal mesh band and it's fine for swimming too, there is a Swim activity setting. Best I can tell the only benefit of the Speedo version is it tracks laps.
  • _meremy
    _meremy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have mine set on 700 even on my gym days.. Sometimes I reach 200-500on rest days but that's because of work so I guess I'm happy with that.