LETS TRADE

Options
MsDimeo
MsDimeo Posts: 123 Member
Hey seriously, Ill trade someone a couple of my chocolate NS powdered shakes for a vanilla or strawberry. I hate to buy 7 packs from the site for 13.00 and not like them. Inbox me if so. Thanks.

Replies

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    All I have are coffee or I would. I'm going to try adding some things to those to make them ....... taste?? ....... better in order to actually swallow it. :)
  • pattyperkins927
    pattyperkins927 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    As an alternate if you don't get any takers, you could try the EAS Protein powder. They sell at some grocery stores here in the health food aisle. Comes pretty close in spec to the craving crusher shakes (a little more sodium and Cholesteral, and a little less carbs and sugar. About double the protein though, and it dissolves very well. I think the Chocolate taste exactly like the NS and I have the vanilla too and it's very good. I think the 2 lb container (about 20 servings) was $17-something. Mixes well with PB2 also. Just a thought.
  • princessm928
    princessm928 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would if I had them. I use protithin and I get them on www.Nashuanutrition.com. You can usually google for a coupon too. Thou usually get 7 in a box for $11.99. They are great and for right in this program!!!! Sorry I can't help with a trade tho, great idea!!!!
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I get the EAS also...from Walmart
  • perrychristina97
    perrychristina97 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I can trade. Let me know how to go about doing this. I have both the strawberry and vanilla NS shakes.
  • KonaKat
    KonaKat Posts: 3,411 Member
    Options
    I use Pure Protein shakes or the WonderSlim ones from Diet Direct. More protein for the calories. The Pure Protein I get is 23g of protein for 120 calories.
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    KonaKat wrote: »
    I use Pure Protein shakes or the WonderSlim ones from Diet Direct. More protein for the calories. The Pure Protein I get is 23g of protein for 120 calories.
    Where do you get them?

• mariawhipple64
    mariawhipple64 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have 4 energizing shakes. I just don't like the after taste.
  • BeesmaMFP
    BeesmaMFP Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    KonaKat wrote: »
    Where do you get them?

I get the Pure Protein shakes at Walmart.
  • pattyperkins927
    Options
    I have two NS Mac & Cheese with Beef up for grabs if anyone wants them -- pay the postage, and they are yours. I can't seem to get past the blue cheese . . .
  • shedthesweater
    shedthesweater Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I have one full pack of NS protein drink (7) and (6) in other box Choc flavor on both. Willing to trade for Energ-zing shakes.
  • surrealchereal
    surrealchereal Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have two NS Mac & Cheese with Beef up for grabs if anyone wants them -- pay the postage, and they are yours. I can't seem to get past the blue cheese . . .
    I don't think the cheese should look blue... I'd call NS for a refund.
  • MsDimeo
    Options

Patty! LOL. Its Bluecheese Not "blue" cheese. hahaha .
  • pattyperkins927
    Options
    MsDimeo wrote: »

I am usually quite good at spelling, but that is ow I really don't care if I misspelled!
  • laurynking
    laurynking Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have some dehydrated lunches I'm not going to eat that I'll trade for lunch soups or bars or almost any breakfast item! I have three cheese chicken, cheddar broccoli rice, chicken parmesan pasta, and loaded baked potato.
  • 1Ginabb
    1Ginabb Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have one Meat loaf, one Chicken Pot Pie, one Tuna Cassorole, and 3 Lazagnas, all shelf stable. I will entertain any offers. I hate these, they will not be eaten. lol.
    I live in Central Virginia, but I will mail.
  • MsDimeo
    Options
    awww! I have plenty lazagnas and pot pies. but Meatloaf and tuna YUK! lol.
  • MsDimeo
    Options
    MsDimeo wrote: »

I am usually quite good at spelling, but that is ow I really don't care if I misspelled!

oh patty LOL I meant for this to go to surreal. She thought the cheese was actually blue. lol. for the record, I wouldn't even know if someone spelled something wrong. Im the worst.