Options
valmaebel
valmaebel Posts: 1,045 Member
qsk6kvpms1of.jpg

Replies

• valmaebel
    valmaebel Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Marla! :) Good luck on house hunting again!

Laura - I saw a dietitian a few years ago and she was incredibly helpful. First got me started down the right path in my eating habits! Well done on the bike! For me running and biking have been a big mental thing more than physical. If I don't do it regularly, then I feel nervous going out there again. So keep it up!

Yesterday went much better. I had my personal training session. She's going to send me some soup and lunch ideas. Right now the types of lunches I eat are too heavy. I eat homemade oatmeal now in the mornings and that is very filling. I don't know if it's that or the heat, but I can't handle heavy lunches. So we'll see. I also had my bike fitted. It was awesome, he adjusted several things which makes my aero bars much more comfortable to use. I took my bike out for a spin and noticed a definite difference. I did end up with a headache by the end of the day....but managed to hold it off long enough to cook a real dinner, clean up the kitchen, get our oatmeal ready for this morning, and even prep my bike to take it for a ride. Then went to bed early and felt great this morning. I figure the headaches come from not having exercised while I was sick and my body having to readjust. So I'm going to keep plugging along and it should get better!
    Date with hubby tonight. I made it to Costco and so I'll head to the grocery store this morning and all my household stuff will be all caught up again. Should relive some stress as well!

Have a great day everyone!
  • Dorothyk351
    Dorothyk351 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I think the hard part for me anyway is planning ahead for healthy lunches during the week.
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Found out pics can lie. House i thought i would buy looked better in pics, needs to much work done. Hubby upset I didn't pick this other new house but nothing was what i would have picked for it and i just couldnt see throwing a bunch of new stuff away, seemed like a waste and i didnt like neighborhood.

Went to Nia today. My eating has been awful lately, too much eating out and wrong stuff.