Speak up!

Options
ChristieisReady
ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
If you're new, let us know here, and I'll add you to the roster. If you've selected or re-selected your costume, let us know here, too! >:)

Replies

• healthymom131
    healthymom131 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi girls! My daughter and I are going to join your group. We LOVE Halloween!!! My goal is to lose 25 pounds by then.
  • HealthyGirl131
    HealthyGirl131 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm in this challenge with my mom. My goal is to lose 25 pounds too. I might dress up as Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas - bought a really cute dress from Hot Topic!
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I want to be Katy Perry! SERIOUSLY! I hope to be in wonderland. That means i need to lose 22 lbs. I can do it!
  • frichris
    frichris Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Halloween will mark my 23rd wedding anniversary and I would like to weigh less than I did on my wedding day. So have get 15 pounds. Haven't decided on a costume yet.
  • mandyP79
    mandyP79 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Im in. I hope to be around 145.
  • mandyP79
    mandyP79 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Im still trying to figure out what I want to dress as. I have a few ideas that I like. Maybe robin and my son be batman or superwoman and him superman.
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I am Jo and I am 40 years old and would love to 15 lbs by Hday. No costume idea yet.
  • I_run_4cupcakes
    I_run_4cupcakes Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Love this idea! Fall is my favorite time of the year and Halloween is my favorite Holiday!! I have no clue what as to what costume I will choose yet.
  • ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Yay! Welcome c&w!
  • arathena720
    arathena720 Posts: 449 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Oh, I put my costume in the wrong place. I'm trying to fit into a 1920's office gal outfit.
  • corisearch
    corisearch Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Our costume is always a family decision since it's a group thing (and that includes me, my husband, nephew, 2 diygs and a cat)
  • ajhouse
    ajhouse Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Hope I'm not too late. I would like to lose 15 pounds by Halloween. No ideas on costume yet.
  • z_misetich
    z_misetich Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am working on losing a good 40 lbs by Halloween :-) As far a s a costume, I have not figured that one out just yet...
  • ShansGotGoals
    ShansGotGoals Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Halloween goal 199 or less!! So that's at least 30lbs.....ugh.
    Costume not sure yet
  • JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Oops, posted this in the other thread...
    Probably Donatello from TMNT. My kids choice, not mine. I may post a second costume if by some miracle I get to go out after trick or treat, or my changes her mind and messes up our group dynamic. My goal will be 15 lbs, putting me at 136.
  • 2015jw4
    2015jw4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose about 20lbs for Halloween. I have a few costume ideas but haven't decided on ONE yet.
  • JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Costume switch! Since my daughter jumped ship on ninja turtles, I decided to go through with my long held hope of being Little Red Riding Werewolf.
  • Melonpaul
    Melonpaul Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'm new! My name is Melinda and I'm going to do "zombie prom" with my boyfriend ^_^