Losing weight is easier with crocheting friends

Options
Or at least that is what I am told. Hi I am Brittany I am 26 and a student and a student worker. I desperately need to lose some weight I will not lie. I was recently diagnosed with FibroMyalga. Also my family failed to mention to me that High Cholesterol and heart disease runs in my family. My cholesterol is all but deadly at this point as well. So after processing all of this, I have decided, I am not giving up I will lose the 67 pounds that I desperately need to. But I want some friends. I need friends to help me do this..and lets face it the people that I do have around me are the " Lets eat and watch movies" people...I want friends ^.^ I am also working on a queen sized blanket for a friend in england...little half done and proud of myself on that.

Replies

• rebbylicious
    rebbylicious Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I wish I could crochet and lift at the same time!!
  • snowdancer03
    snowdancer03 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I wish I could crochet and lift at the same time!!

Best quote I have seen posted!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I considered getting one of those recumbent bikes just so I could get some exercise in while knitting/crocheting. I still want to.
  • naptural1
    naptural1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love crochet, however being sedentary got me in the predicament! So I've set a goal to exercise for every hour I crochet 1:1 ratio! I also joined a gym and got a FitBit to keep me accountable! Hookers Unite! ;)
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Naptural1, I love my fitbit! I try to remember to set an alarm for every 30 minutes when I'm kitting/crocheting/using the computer, then I get up and walk around few a while. I'm really quite sedentary. I know it's not good but I like sitting. lol