Hi there...just introducing myself

Hey there my name is Kristin and I've been a member of this group for a while but never really been active.

In an attempt to get myself motivated I would like to become more active in this group and also make some new friends so that we can motivate each other.

A little bit about me I am a stay at home mom to my 3 year old daughter who is my world. I am also currently in school getting my Associates Degree in Nursing which I am very excited about. I have struggled with weight issues my entire life and really want to get it done once and for all.

I also have Type 2 diabetes so that is something I am working to control as well.

Anyways I look forward to getting to know everyone as we work towards achieving our weightloss goals together!

Replies

• Summershowalter
    Summershowalter Posts: 49 Member
    Welcome abord! This is a great group of people and everyone is very supportive.
  • violet456
    violet456 Posts: 674 Member
    The more active people we have the larger support we all have. Welcome to an active voice.
  • Miss_Mania
    Miss_Mania Posts: 163 Member
    Welcome to the stage Kristin!!
  • mjwwes
    mjwwes Posts: 21 Member
    welcome and good luck I am also losing weight I have a chance to stay off meds if i lose enough weight by next appointment in september I will send you a friend request maybe we can help one another
  • crochetpaws
    crochetpaws Posts: 30 Member
    Motivation definitely helps! This is a great group for finding some great people to help with it