Weekly Post 26.07. - 01.08.15

Options
flumi_f
flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
edited July 2015 in Social Groups
Hi everyone. It's Sunday and time for a new weekly thread.

The heatwave has been broken and it's actually raining a little. Which is actually a good thing as it is way to dry in Switzerland atm.

I had two good fasts last week and weighed in at 57.5kg for the first time in a very very long while. YAY! Had some social 'obligations' since then and TOM has come, so the weight is up again. But it has been going down very slowly for the last few weeks. Which also hasn't happenend for a very very long time....

Had a beautiful hike along the Rhein on Friday. 4h of walking and 2h of break time including picnic lunch and swim, coffee and ice cream B) Gotta enjoy life on vacation!

If I can still fast during my two weeks off, I should get back into that 57-58kg range without any major difficulties. Fast planned for tomorrow with some exercise in the morning and visiting my aunt in the hospital in the afternoon. So that should be a pretty clear cut one. Another hike along the Rhein planned for Tuesday.

Have a wonderful week and happy fasting!

Replies

• flumi_f
    Options
    Hi everybody. Had a nice easy hike today from Diessenhofen to Stein am Rhein. Not quite as nice as the last one, but I ended it on a quaint little island and that made it all worth while!! Next fast tomorrow as I will be out and about Thursday and Friday B)

lrk8kuvh5bi9.jpg
    w9f2lt0rl89o.jpg
    nyrzmlaxprlz.jpg
  • sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Nice photos - I love the labyrinth! It's supposed to be 109 F today. I'm taking the kids to Sunsplash waterpark and will spend the day making sure they apply their sunscreen and drink their water. I have gained a bit due to lack of routine during the summer but school and my job starts up again mid-August so that excuse will go away. (Not much of an excuse anyway). I still love the 'fasting' lifestyle and intend to keep it up indefinitely!
  • flumi_f
    Options
    Very successful 2nd fast. Now just 2h to bedtime. Today I didn't eat until 15h and then had 450 cals for a two course dinner :)
  • jeneveg
    jeneveg Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I started 5:2 on Monday and 4 days in and 2 fasts down I'm feeling pretty good. I went slightly over on today's fast day cals but I'm not beating myself up as it was only 13 cals and it is my first week. I've managed to stay under my TDEE on both of my non fast days too so fingers crossed the scales will be nice to me on Friday :-)