DittoDan Joins the 100 Lbs. Lost Club Today

Options

Replies

• wheatlessgirl66
    wheatlessgirl66 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, Dan! That's a wonderful achievement!
  • DarlingNikki2011
    DarlingNikki2011 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Congrats Dan! That is an awesome accomplishment and well deserved after how hard you've worked. Cheers!
  • ChoiceNotChance
    ChoiceNotChance Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, Dan. Well done!
  • DittoDan
    DittoDan Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    That's amazing progress in such a short amount of time! Way to go!

Out of curiosity, when do you break your Thursday fast?

On Friday, usually around 1-2:00. I eat lunch with my co-workers. So its a 36ish to 40ish hour fast.

Dan the Man from Michigan
    Keto / IF / Sedentary
    100 pounds down, 24 to go.
  • DittoDan
    Options
    To all my friends above, THANK YOU for all the well wishes. You are part of my success from all the encouragements you gave me and especially all the knowledge you shared.

Keto / IF / Sedentary
    100 pounds down, 24 to go.
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    Dan you are the Man.
  • fludderbye
    fludderbye Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    that is amazing !! wtg -
  • greenautumn17
    greenautumn17 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Woot! So, when's the party? LOL!
  • DittoDan
    Options
    Woot! So, when's the party? LOL!

Well, the China thing will be getting in the way. So I will start the actual planning after I get back. I should get back late August. Probably have in September.

I am going to invite all the people in my life that I had intimate discussion with over being morbidly obese. Mostly people in my church. People that I have told that I was so damn hungry all the time and there was something drastically wrong with me. People that, although they wished well for me, never had a workable solution for me. I say "workable" because all of them gave me advice, but it always involved low fat diet and exercise. Never missing breakfast (you know- the MOST important meal of the day---NOT!) And trim fat off your steak. Hey! Don't salt your food so heavily! <---- that's the advice they gave me. But to their credit, they did pray to God on my behalf to help me, that worked! God led me to find this way of eating and the rest is HIStory.

Sorry, I get distracted easily.

I will invite everyone on this list, because you are part of the answer to my prayers. I realize probably no one will come, but it would be cool if one person came. There are a few local people on this discussion group.

• boohooboo
    boohooboo Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    wowee wow wow! you are completely inspirational to n00bs like me. you definitely deserve kudos, victory laps, and all the praise! well done :)
  • dasher602014
    dasher602014 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    WoW. Just WoW.
  • JessicaLCHF
    JessicaLCHF Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Can't wait to get there! You are an inspiration.
  • gerrielips
    gerrielips Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I've been off mfp this week while on vacation, and am thrilled to read your goal reaching post. Outstanding news. I have been away from the scale all week, so regardless of what I weigh in the morning, I know that I will get back on track by rereading Dan's terrific posts - great for increasing my knowledge and for motivation. Way to go, Dan.
  • KeithF6250
    KeithF6250 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Hey Dan, where are you in MI? My son is in Hazlett. I get there a couple times a year. PM me if you wish.
  • DittoDan
    Options
    KeithF6250 wrote: »
    Hey Dan, where are you in MI? My son is in Hazlett. I get there a couple times a year. PM me if you wish.

Is that near Lansing? I'm north of Detroit in a suburb Rochester Hills.
  • MiamiDawn
    MiamiDawn Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your achievement. Inspiring.
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful to hear: congratulations. I bet you feel beyond great about it and you should.
  • inspirationstation
    inspirationstation Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you, Dan. I am new to the group and haven't had the opportunity to witness your journey, but you are an inspiration.
  • tlmeyn
    tlmeyn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hurry!!!! Great job Dan. I hope to join you someday!
  • slimzandra
    slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you Dan. You must have stepped on and off the scale at least 4 times! I'm glad you took pictures of the numbers. I'm going to do that when I reach my goal. Your chart is impressive. minor blips but all downhill for a year. Congratulations on the new YOU!