re-starting the fix today!

Jenni_MFP
Jenni_MFP Posts: 36 Member
My good eating habits have vanished so I re-started the 21 day fix today. Anyone else planning to start this weekend and want to keep each other motivated?

Replies

• jcraig10
    jcraig10 Posts: 477 Member
    @Jenni_MFP I am starting my 2nd round today
  • missm2
    missm2 Posts: 608 Member
    I'm restarting today
  • vlross13
    vlross13 Posts: 22 Member
    I'm recommitting to it, had great success the first round then started cheating....so I did my total body cardio fix this am...I love surrenders but find the cross country skiers kill me every time...I also recommitted to MFP and loggin everything I eat
  • jcraig10
    jcraig10 Posts: 477 Member
    Same @vlross13 - cross country skiiers are the worst!
  • rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    We just had a 2 day holiday here in Bermuda, so I am restarting today.
  • rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    The local liquor company starts stockpiling for the holiday 5 months in advance. 500,000 million bottles of beer and liquor - that's how much is consumed during this holiday which celebrates Cricket - the first day honours the emancipation of slavery in Bermuda (1834). The second day celebrates Admiral Sir George Somers who colonized Bermuda in 1609.
  • misslazo718
    misslazo718 Posts: 124 Member
    I am starting today! I am using 21 Day fix Extreme. Plyo tonight!
  • missm2
    Day 1 Round 1 for 21 day fix extreme done :D
  • Lauracharder
    Lauracharder Posts: 141 Member
    Starting tomorrow
  • activefatgirl
    activefatgirl Posts: 107 Member
    I did the 3 day quick fix, now I'm on 1 day of 21
  • missm2
    D2 R1 21dfe done
  • Jenni_MFP
    Jenni_MFP Posts: 36 Member
    These workouts are killing me! I seriously can't make it through a whole one without hitting pause :neutral:
  • sari_endipity08
    sari_endipity08 Posts: 160 Member
    Ummm I did lower fix on Thursday and pretty much couldn't move Friday and Saturday!!! :P Maybe I should lay off on the weights a bit?!?
  • summerleigh76
    summerleigh76 Posts: 13 Member
    I'm starting over today. I'm having some knee issues (most likely tendonitis), so I'm getting myself a couple of knee support wrap/brace things and getting back on it. Good luck!
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    @sari_endipity08 I didn't use weights at all the first week I did 21 Day Fix and have encouraged my mother and my friend to do the same. I still made progress and was able to eventually add weights and then eventually was able to do all of the reps with weights. And yes, I also lost weight in spite of my careful approach to using the program!

@summerleigh76 I have bad knees too and I learned something that seems counterintuitive, until you think about it. When doing lunges and such, don't take a smaller step. This actually puts more stress on the knees. Instead, take a very wide step (whether forward/back/side) and just don't drop down as low as someone with stronger knees. Ever since I've started doing this, I have experienced less pain in my knees than before. Definitely worth trying.

• SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    @Jenni_MFP Thank you for the reminder! I had forgotten to tell my mother to hit pause. I told her to not use weights, to skip reps, to alternate in her lifts if she wanted to, but I never once told her to pause the workout! Thank you!
  • Lauracharder
    Lauracharder Posts: 141 Member
    Jenni_MFP wrote: »
    These workouts are killing me! I seriously can't make it through a whole one without hitting pause :neutral:
    I still have to march in place at times