Wednesday August 5th

Options
stellaslove
stellaslove Posts: 22 Member
Bad week this week - I've put on 0.1kg. Not a lot, and actually less than I thought I would have, but yeah - I didn't log for a few days and ate way over my calorie target. I was glad some people still checked in last week though they had put on weight, so it encouraged me to still check in today. I'm hoping this week will be better! It's freezing here at the moment and I've made a giant pot of healthy soup so I can eat lots of that if I want!

Replies

• Lady_Lyrico
    Lady_Lyrico Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Lost 0.6 this week, so I am now 96.2 kg. I have lost 1.4kg this month ( with a blip in the middle).
    My daily average was 1700 calls before taking exercise into account. I am aiming for 1400 - 1500 daily, so need to work a bit harder on that.
    From next Monday I will be following a FODMAP exclusion plan for 6 weeks, so I hope that will help me focus on the calories a bit more.
  • Lady_Lyrico
    Lady_Lyrico Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    It's freezing here at the moment and I've made a giant pot of healthy soup so I can eat lots of that if I want!

That sounds like a good plan, @stellaslove . I made chicken soup on Sunday night in preparation for my dinner late on Monday night after Zumba class. It worked out really well.mi had a lovely large bowl of soup and it was less than 200 cals. :smile:

• jmd543
    jmd543 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I gained 1.4 lbs (.6 kg) this week. I expected the gain, and I'm happy it's under two pounds!
  • ewoksrule3
    ewoksrule3 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I am still up a pound from my initial weigh-in. I don't think I've actually eaten enough to have gained a pound (I log everything and shouldn't have gained), but I have a knee injury, so hopefully it's just my body dealing with inflammation. I'm struggling with the knee injury a lot, but have still been pushing through and doing workouts, just modifying them so it doesn't hurt my knee. I have a lot more trouble with eating if I am not able to be as active, so that's been tough. I modified my goal from 2 pounds a week to 1.5 pounds a week for now, and hit my calorie goal for that yesterday. :)
  • MindyBruno
    MindyBruno Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Last week I was 205.8 and today I am 204.5. Down 1.3 pounds!! Makes counting calories and saying no to myself worth it. I really wanted a milk shake this week, I haven't had one all summer. But I didn't, I went for a walk instead and got my 6500-7000 steps in for the day.

Keep moving forward, today is a new day. Tomorrow is over.
  • 110challenge
    110challenge Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm down 3 lbs this week (my 4 week mark). So thrilled. I was down 1.4 lbs last week and was disappointed since it's still so early in my weight loss. Down just shy of 19 lbs in 4 weeks, hoping to hit 20 for the one month mark (Saturday)! 90ish lbs to go!
  • 2selina
    2selina Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    No change for me this week. Been eating well and exercising hard so was a little disappointed. But I lost 4 last week and maintained this week so winning overall.
  • KatieMarie1106
    KatieMarie1106 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I lost 4 lbs last week! I've had a hard week this week though and am nervous about my weigh in tomorrow.