lets help each other!!

Hi everyone!! My name is Amanda. I am really big into fitness and clean eating. I was a very heavy teenager and my biggest was 190 lbs. I have since changed my ways and over the last 14 years, I have really developed a passion for fitness and taking care of my body. After a bad marriage, I realized that I had not been putting my own desires first and I decided to focus on myself and worked my booty off (literally) and was at my best weight of all time at 125 lbs. I was so happy that anything I tried on looked great. Unfortunately, after a very stressful year and a half, I have gotten up to 149 lbs. I have made it my goal to put myself first and get my dream body back.
I am looking to use mfp as motivation to stay strong and stay diligent about staying on track. I want to find people here want to motivate each other and get fit together. Hit me up or add me if you think you might want to help each other. Have an amazing day!!!

Replies

• loribrianne1991
    loribrianne1991 Posts: 57 Member
    Hi!! We have very simmilar stories! I was also heavy as a child/teen, and at 19 I weighed 200lbs. In less than a year I got down to 125lbs, and now I am back up to 146 as of today!! I have been half heartedly trying to lose the weight but I am ready to get back into this full force!!
  • magrissssima
    magrissssima Posts: 3 Member
    Added you! Everyone feel free to add me!
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Hiya! That's awesome that you have found something you love - especially after the emotional toll a bad marriage can have on someone (talking from experience!) Good luck on your journey! I'm here if you'd like to have another friend.
  • jushin8
    jushin8 Posts: 17 Member
    It is really hard to diet by yourself!!! Let's take baby steps together :)
    And wow!!! On your weight loss!!! Even with the gain you should be PROUD!!!!