Weigh in day tomorrow

Options
mmebouchon
mmebouchon Posts: 855 Member
Last day before our one week weigh in. I am stoked to make this a really good day so my plan is to start on one part of my goal today. I am going to go for my second jog / run. I am a real newbie to running so this is a big step for me. Took me a few days together over the leg pain from the first one lol. Best wishes to everyone for success meeting your goals.

Replies

• ewoksrule3
    ewoksrule3 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Running kills my knees (even did when I was younger and small!) so I stick with walking or videos. I admire those of you who can run, though! Great job on giving it that last extra push before the weigh-in, too! :)
  • rjneeley
    rjneeley Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    mmebouchon wrote: »
    Last day before our one week weigh in. I am stoked to make this a really good day so my plan is to start on one part of my goal today. I am going to go for my second jog / run. I am a real newbie to running so this is a big step for me. Took me a few days together over the leg pain from the first one lol. Best wishes to everyone for success meeting your goals.

Did you get your run in? Hubby and I put in over 16 miles this week! We're doing intervals right now, building up to a goal of doing 3 miles (nonstop) a day, 5 days a week. I try to run as long into fall/winter as I can because I just love being outside. We're up before the birds most days, but it's the best time of day in the summer.

Good luck everyone!!! I did my weigh-in early since I won't be home tomorrow. I'm just under a 1 pound loss for the week, but 6.1 pounds total since I started getting serious! Gotta keep that in mind while I'm away from home...
  • WicklowWanderer
    WicklowWanderer Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Think this weigh in is going to a bit off as I was using one set of scales before buying my own and there is a slight differential. I'm off to the gym to use their medical scales, will try mine and get the average! Well done all, week one is done and dusted.
  • cathyb60
    cathyb60 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I just added my weight for this week to the chart. I can't believe I am down 1.5 lbs. I worked hard in the garden this week as well as getting on the treadmill a couple of times. I guess every little bit helps.

Cathy in NS
  • ashmarie8722
    ashmarie8722 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Loving seeing these wonderful results! I am down about a pound too!
  • mmebouchon
    Options
    Down 2 pounds, yippie!
  • mmebouchon
    Options
    rjneeley wrote: »
    mmebouchon wrote: »

Did you get your run in? Hubby and I put in over 16 miles this week! We're doing intervals right now, building up to a goal of doing 3 miles (nonstop) a day, 5 days a week. I try to run as long into fall/winter as I can because I just love being outside. We're up before the birds most days, but it's the best time of day in the summer.

Good luck everyone!!! I did my weigh-in early since I won't be home tomorrow. I'm just under a 1 pound loss for the week, but 6.1 pounds total since I started getting serious! Gotta keep that in mind while I'm away from home...

Yes I did my run walk! Two done, which I know isn't much but I am so proud of myself.