NSV

Options
13»

Replies

• garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    I actually wore something sleeveless for the first time in probably over 10 years. I have a LOT of loose skin on my arms (which I refer to as my wings or sails lol), but I have worked really hard and I have a lot of muscle so I just did it and owned it and it felt awesome.
  • rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Great stuff, Dale! I know it's harder for women, but I am a strong advocate for doing your thing and damn the naysayers!

I bet you find that there really aren't many naysayers at all.

Keep rocking it!

Rob
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    My thighs merely brush against each other rather than generating enough friction to start a fire!
  • ADF108
    ADF108 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Athollass wrote: »
    ADF108 wrote: »
    Yeah... my rings are too loose as well. Keep trying to talk my hubby into getting me new ones when I reach goal! He's not falling for it though. Lol

Hmm, that's a thought. We celebrate our 40th next year maybe my hubby will bite on that. :D

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Congrats on 39 years.....and counting. :)
  • nilklynn
    nilklynn Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I went to a ZBB concert at Fenway tonight and I sat in those super narrow built in 1912 seats. And fit!!! I didn't have to lean forward because my hips were too big, or onto my husband because I was crowding the person on the other side. It was... Nice (and fabulous!!)
  • angel073079
    angel073079 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy this thread is still going!! I ran a 5k this week while on vacation! That was a huge NSV for me!