Marvel's Ant-Man

Options
lacroyx
lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
Anyone see it yet? I saw it and it was light-hearted fun. Quite a bit of laughs. I'm not too familiar with the comics but I am some what with the animated versions. Also make sure you stay for both extra scenes. One is played mid-credits while the 2nd is played at the very end of all the credits.

Replies

• NordicLifter78
    NordicLifter78 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I might give it a chance, I'll be honest the trailers didn't peak my interests at all but it could just be because I'm not familiar with the source content at all.
  • MistressPi
    MistressPi Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I look forward to seeing it - love (most) all the Marvel movies.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I liked it! Not my favorite, but definitely a good one. My main issue is that it was a bit slow at times, but there were some hilarious parts. I loved the after credit scene too.
  • free1220
    free1220 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I'm looking foward to it,I never miss seeing them at the theater.That's always the best!
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    SO GOOD!!! Only Marvel can take a concept like Ant Man and turn it into pure comedic gold, oh my goodness. So freakin' good.
  • pwatol
    pwatol Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    That was a thoroughly fun ride. Had a nostalgia moment in the middle with the vacuum cleaner scene since it was the same manufacturer as the vacuum my family had when I was a kid. A Kirby. And then the little hamster in the back of my head started running like mad on its little wheel and muttering "Kirby... Kirby... Kirby..." until it made the connection and got the joke. :smiley:
  • jonsmithkidd
    jonsmithkidd Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    It was one of the funniest Marvel films and I love what they did with the character. I think including Falcon was good, as up to that point it felt very disconnected from the est of the MCU......excited to see what they do with the character in Civil War!
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I loved it. I told my husband is was like watching Honey I Shrunk the Kids on crack!
  • jonsmithkidd
    Options
    htimpaired wrote: »
    I loved it. I told my husband is was like watching Honey I Shrunk the Kids on crack!

Ha, love that analogy
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    it completely exceeded my expectations
  • jessaSMASH
    jessaSMASH Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Ha, love that analogy

Truth! Haha, that Thomas the Train really did it for me. Giggled til my sides hurt.
  • free1220
    free1220 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I saw "Ant-Man" today,pretty good and I remembered to stay for both "extras" thanks to you fine folks here.The second extra was after ALL the credits so don't lose faith if you go.Not at all like other superhero movies...nice spin....imo!
  • jonsmithkidd
    Options
    jessaSMASH wrote: »

Ha, love that analogy

Truth! Haha, that Thomas the Train really did it for me. Giggled til my sides hurt.

My daughter was in stitches at that bit. It was a very funny film, the more I think about it, the more I think it was a good entry into the MCU