Before Picture

Options
Make sure you take or have a before picture. This will help motivate you to keep improving and you'll be able to see the difference weeks/months down the road! You don't have to post them, just have them so when you get results you can share and inspire others :)

Replies

• fitnessaddict_87
    fitnessaddict_87 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This definitely helped me. Once I started seeing results it made me even more determined. There wasn't much deference in my week 1 and 2 but in my week 4 pictures there was a huge difference :smile:
    Another way of knowing how much id lost was taking measurements.
  • MotivatingOthers
    MotivatingOthers Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Yes I do that too! And I don't take an after picture or measurements until I complete my program. I used to but then I just got discouraged. I'm super excited to take some tomorrow!!
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I just took a progress photo and went back to my starting photos for the first time. I almost cried. I always beat myself up and think I'm not doing enough, but I'm actually proud of myself now.

zr0cyam3ap0k.jpg
  • mumbles2013
    mumbles2013 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    synacious wrote: »
    I just took a progress photo and went back to my starting photos for the first time. I almost cried. I always beat myself up and think I'm not doing enough, but I'm actually proud of myself now.

zr0cyam3ap0k.jpg

Your progress is amazing in such a short space of time
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options

zr0cyam3ap0k.jpg

Thank you! I know I'm really strict with my eating habits so I think that really has a lot to do with it. I also workout seven days a week, sometimes twice a day. I didn't realize how much progress I actually made until I looked back so I'm very happy I took a before picture.
  • MotivatingOthers
    Options

zr0cyam3ap0k.jpg

Awesome job!!! I have a before and after but I don't want to post it yet. Maybe after round 2 I will :)
  • tanyamclattenburg
    tanyamclattenburg Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I don't see much difference but the scale does.

May 2015 x5yj4r9kc6ts.jpg

July 2015 oldap0mdpa0u.jpg

• MotivatingOthers
    Options
    I don't see much difference but the scale does.

May 2015 x5yj4r9kc6ts.jpg

July 2015 oldap0mdpa0u.jpg

I see a difference! Good job! Also next time try and where the same clothes. It makes it easier to see the difference but keep it up!! :)
  • fitnessaddict_87
    Options
    Right I'm going to be brave. Haven't posted this before but this is my before and after pics from last year. I lost 25lbs in 6 weeks. Unfortunately I'm back to my before picture bit I'm getting back into shape again. ecg4eyjyirnr.jpg
  • fitnessaddict_87
    Options

zr0cyam3ap0k.jpg

You definitely should be proud you've made some really good progress
  • MotivatingOthers
    Options
    Great job everyone!! I'll be brave too and post my 3 week results!! v6d1755l3mqu.jpg

I'm down 7lbs and a total of 7 inches. I think I gained muscle and I feel amazing!! And this was only in 3 weeks!! Next round of 21 Day Fix started yesterday :) will post my results from that in another 3 weeks.
  • fitnessaddict_87
    Options
    Great job everyone!! I'll be brave too and post my 3 week results!! v6d1755l3mqu.jpg

I'm down 7lbs and a total of 7 inches. I think I gained muscle and I feel amazing!! And this was only in 3 weeks!! Next round of 21 Day Fix started yesterday :) will post my results from that in another 3 weeks.

That is brilliant for only 3 weeks :-)
  • LadyDaenerys
    LadyDaenerys Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm scared to post my REAL before pic as I'm in a bathing suit and its... scary to me .. idk... I'll see if I can muster up the courage to post it!
  • MotivatingOthers
    Options
    xxnecraxx wrote: »
    I'm scared to post my REAL before pic as I'm in a bathing suit and its... scary to me .. idk... I'll see if I can muster up the courage to post it!

Yeah no bathing suits for this girl yet! But you can do it!!!