A Tribute to Jimmy John's

Options
I have recently discovered just how marvelous Jimmy John's truly is and thought I would share why.

1. They make a sandwich, without any bread. I know this concept of lettuce wraps isn't all that new but I haven't been able to find a place that makes them readily.
2. They use Hellman's Mayo. Enough said on that one.
3. They're obviously freaky fast but the restaurants are always freaking hilarious too! Have you ever been in their bathroom? Next time you pass a JJ's, stop in a take a look.
4. They will deliver a single sandwich and the prices are nothing to complain about! After going keto and trying to eat subway salads for lunch every day, discovering Jimmy John's has been a real Godsend.

If you're looking for a delicious, quick and easy keto lunch, I would suggest

The #16 Club Lulu (turkey,bacon,tomato,mayo) - Unwich
Extra Turkey
Extra Mayo

which is (according to their website)
Cal: 600
Fat: 48.65g
Sat: 10g
Carbs: 4g
Fiber: 0g
Protein: 39.65g

I honestly can't get enough of them, but would love some input on other keto gems out there!

Replies

• Fema99
    Fema99 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I like JJ's too. I also like subway, I order the chopped salad, with chicken, beef steak or eggs. I don't know all their nutritional info so here is what is listed on the website.
    Oven Roasted Chicken Breast 356 grams.
    Has 140 cals
    Fat 3.5
    Carb 11
    Fiber 4
    Protein 19.
  • Redztime2shine
    Redztime2shine Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I like getting either the Beach club or the Lulu Unwich. No mayo, add avocado & onion & cucumber.
  • JodehFoster
    JodehFoster Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    this is great to know, thx!
  • pjwoodhouse
    pjwoodhouse Posts: 17 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    We get JJs at the office fairly often - I love it because I know they do the unwich and I don't have to over think it! The Lulu is my go to with added cucumber and onion - delicious!
    ETA: It also always seems fresh whereas Subway, not so much - at least around here.